Chapter 18 Awkward Situation
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting inside the Cresent Moon dojo me and Master exchanged pleasantries with the President of the Murim Alliance Lord Vlance, according to Vlance 10 years ago Master was the former President of the Murim Alliance, "for fucks sake Old man how may secrets do you have?"

Hikoto also started to talk to Vlance and Master, Master and Hikoto have been friends for a long time according to him the supplies I was carrying was for his repairs on his house, luckly the supplies were undamaged

Felica came in and took me to the back while Felton remained with Master and the rest of them, my injuries were pretty bad so Hikoto asked Felica to help with my wounds as they were sucnificant.

As she was tending to my wounds her fingers were soft like velvet as she helped me remove my shirt and pants, I felt embarrassed,luckly I had my Pokemon boxer shorts on, looking at Felica I had always thought she was beautiful but refrained from seeing it, as she touched and applied ointment to my wounds, she also felt embarrassed we started to talk and speak about different things to cut the awkward situation in half,I couldnt help but stare at her green eyes and black hair, her cherry lips were soft looking.

I forced my self trying  not to look awe strucked at her shear beauty, 

"why the fuck am I feeling like this" Inwardly, Felica then accidentally dropped the ointment, as she went to pick it up, I too reacted and went to pick it up as well, it was too late as we were both going for the same thing our lips touched for a split second....

Realising what happened we quickly separated just in time as Felton walked in, Felica holding her lips, she looked red as did I before storming out of the room,"fuck what was that" I thought as she ran past Felton, Felton felt something was off but played ignorance.

I too was shocked,wait I think i should apologise this was all a misunderstanding.

After that I left with Master.

For the next couple of months nothing happened, Felica avoided me like the plague for some reason, "fuck I need to apologise".

It was now New years eve.

5