Chapter 19 Welcome to Chaiten City
124 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mum and Master had taken there relationship to a new level, it was the new year and they had become engaged after a year of Romance.

Master sat both me and Mum down and explained what happened to his Family minus the brother and Murim stuff, Master told Mum his family had died in a fire which was technically true.

We couldnt tell her all the details as Master was still grieving and it was hard for him to explain everything, it would take time.

Besides that 2 days ago I received a call from Dad, my real Dad Travis Harper he wasnt doing to well his company was in trouble, Mum was already over him it had been 3 years since there Divorce plus Mum had Master.

After discussing things with Mum I decided to Visit my Father who was now living in Chaiten City which was 6 hours from Hikimo City.

Waking up earlier after training,I boarded the bus before departing, the previous day Harry dropped by,he said he and his Father will be In Chaiten city for business as it was the main headquarters of Kwondo Industries.

Still I told Harry about what transpired between me and Felica, he approved but said if I want to talk to Felica Felton would be able to help, as I still felt bad regarding our situation.

Felton and Felica had become close friends with Harry, as there perception of him previously was all wrong, Harry was a good friend but if you crossed the line he wouldn't hesitate to retaliate.

Times were changing for me it was good to have Family and friends I could rely on, despite what happened with me and Felica deep down I really did like her, I hope we can get pass the awkwardness.

After departing I slept all the way to Chaiten City arriving in the evening.

4