Chapter 23 Old Tempest acknowledges
111 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Squaring off in the middle of Harry's Dads office felt quiet weired, anyhow we continued with the stare down before moving into our stances.

The tension was high, as usual I was calm, then again my fucking Instinct was going crazy, why is it when I face fuckers like this my instinct tells me to run!

Old boldy over there was grinning like he had won the lotto, with his raspy voice he spoke"Dont disapoint me little boy" before making his move,flash, "fuck the Old fucker moved, Boooooom,I blocked the incoming elbow"fuck my arm feels like its going to break"

I activate Dragon flight Form, dragon steps and avoid the rest of the incoming flurry of moves,narrowly avoiding each blow, luckly Master taught me this speed movement technique before I left.

I then continue to use Tigers Mountain with Dragon steps to avoid and deflect the blows, this fucker was laughing like a maniac going faster and faster with each blow.

He then used a special move,I could feel his Qi rise to another level, I could tell he was purposely holding back,then he unleashed a move, he shouted loudly with his raspy voice "Temples Force" 

As time slowed down I could see the incoming beam covered in a layer of Golden spiritual Qi this thing was dangerous, even Jakar got up out of his seat trying to stop Tempest,but it was to late the beam was closing in quickly.

I could feel it coming, a flash back came to me as I felt like I was going to die, Master had taught me his exclusive skill a few weeks back, it was the one he showed me when he first became my master, remembering the time when he blew apart the granite boulder, In that split second I used it by channelling all my Qi into the one point which was my finger,then I shouted!

"Telon point of destruction!"

"Zooooooom" as my yellowish white energy  Qi Zoomed through Temple Forces power leaving a 6cm hole in Jakars office wall, the power of Temple Force was obliterated.

While looking at Tempest a new bloody scar could be seen on his left cheek if he didnt move his head the 6cm Qi beam would have pierced through his brains.

The fucker smiled while putting his thumbs up, then his power exploded, Just as he was about to unleash even more Power.

Another aura could be felt coming from the golden door, the aura was red beserk it felt dreadful even Tempest could feel it,the door smashed open,Standing there was Harry he was staring at Tempest like he was going to kill him.

"Fuck so much tension" then as Harry was about to explode, a calm cold voice cut in, this time this power was strange it was the same berserk energy as Harry but more overwhelming and powerful, "Harry stand down" Tempest didn't mean to unleash Temple Force on your friend please calm down"

And with that all parties calmed down, Tempest walked past me with a smile while patting my back,raspy voice saying "Good Good" before leaving the office.

4