Chapter 59 Jundo vs Shura Arts
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days later,Chaiten city......

It had been 3 days since the Venue changed over to Chaiten City Helix Stadium,the Staduim had been reinforced by formation specialist from The Nokden Kai sect,they were specialist in things formation wise.

Now that is was ready,the following line up was as posted:

1.Lucky vs Eganzi

2.Felica vs Mantis

3.Harry vs Vulcud

4.Felton vs Darkid

5.Kenso vs Midnight V

Both teams were pumped, in the back of my mind I was still wondering who was the one that had the "Belly of Gluttony",looking at the list It was to hard to tell.

It was now time for the next match,Lucky vs Eganzi, Eganzi was quiet tall 7 foot compared to Lucky.

It was now go time, MC Albert made his way onto the arena as he introduced the teams from both Jundo and Shura Arts.

The crowd was anxious,the atmosphere was pumping, then the first contestants came on stage, the referee then said "Ready Fight",then right on time Lucky used "Eagles flight",while Eganzi used "stretch mover" as he used his arm to extend and expand towards Lucky at fast speeds.

"Fuck" yelled Lucky,this guy can stretch,as Eganzi used "Stretching leg Cannon",the technique hit Lucky in the face,Lucky barely held on,utilising "Eagles Flight",Lucky contered with "Eagles Feather Qi",hitting Eganzi on his left shoulder.

The two of them exchanged blows,Eganzi using his strectch and moves whilst making it difficult for Lucky, Finally Lucky used "Eagle Soaring Spiral Slash" sending Eganzi flying,just as Eganzi was about to hit the floor he dragged Lucky down from the air at the same time,"Bang"!,both contestants fell out of the ring at the same time,the referee than called out "its a draw"! 

Wtf? Its the first draw in 50 years everyone was shocked,oh well at least lucky didnt let us down.

After the first draw in 50 years it was now time for Felica vs Mantis.

As Felica walked on I wished her luck!, she was a little nervous till the referee called "Fight",both charged straight at each other no bullshit!

Felica used "Descending moon strike" forcing Mantis to block,she then followed up with "Rising moon",Mantis then threw "3 Wind blades" at Felica which she blocked.

Both combatants were exchanging blows back and fourth it was  quiet the match till Felica had enough,she then used "Bloody moon Conquer" which was a move essentialy used by her mother Shelly! This move was brutal,Eganzi was covered in fucking blood,as Felica walked off calmly,her Mother would be proud.

As a matter of fact she was in the crowd as was Dad and Miss Sakuya, Iskeni was celebrating and cheering like crazy,as was the crowd!

If you didn't know Felica was known as the little Princess in Chaiten City,it was pretty much a biased town especially towards the Haemaru Clan!

"Winner Felica"

1