Chapter 81 Uncle Kombu
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 2 months since the Civil war at school had finished.

Everything was going well,not much had happened,Felton on serveral attempts had tried to build up the courage to tell Carla how he felt,unfortunately she was to blind and continued to ignore his presence,poor Felto rejection was a bitch lol.

Kombu had come by to visit Lucky and me as he was currently on Annual Leave from Elking which was surprising.

Kombu then told us to come by a place called Eroll's gym in Hikimo City on the weekend which was going to be exciting.

I had looked up Uncle Kombu's fighting recored he was a former 2x Cruiser Pride Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion of the world.

It was shocking to see his progress which included clips of him fighting,I saw my Great Uncle Rishi and also my Grandfather Kenso senior amongst the old video clips which was exciting.

Dad had told me that our family was renound for combat sports especially in Chaiten where Roginu Fighting Association was still located even today.

It was now the weekend and we headed off to Eroll's gym on the outskirts of Hikimo City towards the West.

Looking at the gym it was quiet old but had some good vibes going on about it.

Walking in we could hear something like the wind being cut in the air,a ferocious apparition of an ancient warrior could be seen behind Kombu,the pressure and pressence inside was different.

Funny thing was Harry and Sonny Had come along too,Looking at Harry his blood started to boil.

Harry was no stranger to these techniques as Kombu performed Garuda Wings,plus Tempest strike,the crazy thing was Kombu had only put in 2% of his power which was nothing.

Even Harry was feeling the pressure as we walked in.

Kombu then turned around "Hello boys Welcome"!

1