Chapter 87 Revelation
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking the book out the back, the dark clouds were covering the moon.

As I was about to go back inside, the moon finally came out as I looked at the book nothing happened,thinking about what Hikoto said I finally opened the book.

Suddenly the poem in the pages came to life, I was now stuck in a trance.

The picture's were surreal,the images and poem's spoke of 5 great techniques that were created by a Dark Moon Sovereign who was not from this world.

His techniques including 5 special skill's that were part of a set of Hyper God techniques.

The 5 special techniques were called:

1. Dark Moon's hiding Shadow

2. Dark Moon's Silence

3. Dark Moon's hand

4. Dark Moon's Rage

5. Dark Moon's hundred Shadow

Looking at the Hyper God techniques Kombu had mentioned them,I should ask him,then again I have Master.

After being stuck in a dream like revelation I finally woke up.

Funny thing was I was still outside,what felt like hour's was only 5 mins,that was fucking strange.

I then walked in asked Master what Hyper God techniques were? ,Master then said "good Question".

He then showed me a Hyper God technique as he called "Hyper God technique "Eternal Dragon's Hand",the energy was mystical but more powerful then Spiritual Qi,then he explained that this Hyper God technique was from the "Eternal Series" of Hyper God techniques that were strangely superior to the Seven Godly deadly sins.

It was said and prophesied that once all "Seven Godly deadly Sin's"were collected a "Immortal Hyper God technique" will be unleashed with a force that would be unstoppable.

Thats why the League of Chaos and Destruction were after.

Even Master said he doesn't know if he could stop such a power as it was nearing Godhood.

Master did say that there was a time in his life where he became drunk on power,he said that type of power only brings misery and death.

Master also asked how I was going with the Seven Heavenly Gates,I told him im at my 6th Gate, he wasnt suprised then said,"when you get to last gate come and see me".

He then told me the real name of that Qi Spiritual technique, it was called "The 7 Heavenly Gates and 7 Elemental Pillars" technique.

Wow makes sense,I still had a ways to go,I then finally understood.

1