Chapter 92 Dark Kin Moon Clan
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we set off driver Kim was quiet good with his JiKorean history,he also knew of the Dark Kin Moon Clan.

According to Kim,the Kin Moon clan's history was very vast having its roots come from way back in the Goguryeo period,they were known as elite warriors and Martial artist according to historians.

Today they were one of the wealthest Clans in all of JiKorea,they had dealt in weapons contracts,Industrial building and the latest technologies.

It took us 1 hour out of JiSouel before we ended up at a place that look like a medievil Endojapan Castle,the structure was very imposing.

Kind of like how Master explained where the Murim Alliance Castle in Tykiko looked like and resided.

This place was pretty grand,as we were stopped by 2 guards dressed in full camouflage uniform holding guns and swords on there waists.

As we approached I had called Ji-ho before hand letting him know that I will be arriving with my friends.

As we were let through, the garden grounds and and Castle were magnificent,Mum would have loved this place,Master told me he had come to Idjin Moon Castle as it was known a long time ago.

Driving in an old man was attending to his flowers as he waved at us,that was unusual.

Now that we had arrived at the front door,Kim said he would be back to pick us up,he said just to call as he will be at his favourite restaurant up the road.

As we got out the front doors opened as a precession of guards and butlers had lined up,it was quiet the spectical as I saw Ji-ho with an Old lady and a young youth similar in age to us.

As we walked forward,I respectfully introduced myself and my friends.

Ji-ho looked at his mother as she waved the servants and guards away,she then spoke in Endojapanese.

"Hello Kenso,to my suprise I replied hello "Grand Aunty as I bowed again",she then said its great to see one of Jung's descendents.

"What happened years ago has now been forgiven,let the past be the past" come we have much to talk this is Ji-ho's son Si Woo",hello said Si Woo,Si Woo bowed respectfully.

We then went inside as we sat down.

1