Chapter 93 Uncle Joon Woo
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting down with everyone,Aunty June asked me to recount what had happened to Jung,his wife and Mum.

As I recounted what mum had told me and my recollection of Grandpa Jung was quiet touching, aunty June started to cry,she had missed Jung dearly,I then took out a photo album mum had prepared,it also contained a lock of Grandpa's hair.

The guy's had been excused earlier and were spending time with Si Woo and his friend who had come over.

As we continued to talk a Old man came walking in,aunty introduced this man as Joon Woo,Jung's Younger brother,as I looked up it was the same old man who waved at me.

As I was Introduced the Old man Joon Woo then commented "how is the one they call agma" as his face went serious,"I can smell his Qi all around your presence" as he shivered.

Aunty June looked horrified as Joon Woo spoke,looking at Joon Woo,Joon Woo said "as my punishment for killing his first Disciple I lost an arm".

"Fuck Master cut off his fucking arm,as Joon Woo explained "Luckly he left me alive",I then told them that the one they call the "Devil" was infact my Master and Mum's New Husband.

After a few minutes of horror and Shock,I also said I have a half sister who was born between them,that shocked them even more.

Joon Woon's faced was horrified to the max,I then calmed them down by saying that Master had no intention of coming here,as the last time he came he killed 500 men and cut off Joon Woon known as the Bloody Velvet Hand of Mist's arm off.

After comforting them,I said that me and my team will be participating in the QKT in 3 day's,they werent shocked as Si Woo's team and School were ranked number 9 in JiKorea and were also participants.

Joon Woo then suggested that we come by and train with him and Ji-ho,both were quiet powerful.

Joon Woo used Red Moon techniques which was external argumented Qi,

Ji -ho and Si Woo used Blue Moon techniques which was internal Spiritual Qi 

Not knowing what to expect,I accepted the Training.

We then ate some food before returning to the Hotel.

I was looking forward to tomorrow.

1