Chapter 96 Kenso vs Si Woo
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping up to the stage both me and Si Woo bowed as we were about to clash,Aunty June had specificly come to watch us both spar.

As Uncle Ji-ho called "Fight",Si Woo used "Blue Shadow step" as I used  "Dragon Flight Form","Dragon's step",I then used "Tiger Strike" as Si Woo blocked and countered with "Blue Moon fire Slash"! then he used "Blue Moon fire fist",as I used "Tigers Mountain".

After testing each other out Si Woo used "Blue Moon's Will" as his "Blue fire Qi" spiked then he used "Blue Moons Fire Serpent spearhead",I then used "Telon Point of Destruction" both techniques cancelled each other out.

Aunty June and Uncle Joon Woo were very Impressed as Si Woo couldnt hold back as he used a "Hyper God technique", "Blue Fire God's Rush"! " as an apparition of a "Blue Godly Moon"could be seen behind Si Woo,"No"as Ji-ho tried to stop the incoming attack.

Suddenly My mind went back to what Master said,"if you meet your Mum's family and get into a fight with any of them just use your Grandfather's techniques", Im sure he wouldn't mind".

Thinking about it inwardly I thought "thank you Master" then I whispered,"Hyper God technique", "Dark Moon's Hand",as the "Blue Gods rush was obliterated"a Dark hand Crushing the Blue Moon, both Aunty June and Uncle Joon both Screamed out "Dark Moon Sovereign".

I then used "Dark Moon silence",Fuck "Hyper God"moves sucked up so much Power fuck Im tired as I disappeared and ended up behind Si Woo.

Ji-ho then called Stop,as the technique was to dangerous and Murderous,as Aunty June activated "Blue God's descending Love" which was also a "Hyper God Barrier"which protected Si Woo just in case,as I stopped using Dark Moon Sovereign.

After that exchange both June and Joon Woo asked me to follow them both,Si Woo apologised for using his Hyper God technique.

I didnt mind as there was no malice from him,both Crowley and Lucky continued there battles,as Choi was layed out,Ha-Joon could be seen holding Choi's hand,Jim Soo was still pissed off.

Following my Great Aunt and Uncle we made our way to the internal Library as she then asked me "where did you learn the "Dark Moon Sovereign techniques"?

I then took out the book to which both of them were shocked,I then gave them the book as they both cried,they then took out 2 more book's 1 Red and 1 Blue.

They then told me there was a 4th book which was held by the Cresent Moon Blade Clan.

Fuck no wonder Hikoto new much about the Dark Kin Moon Clan.

This the first time in a long time that the 3 books were together again since Jung left.

Only those true blood descendents of each book could inherit there techniques.

So much to take in as we sat together.

1