Chapter 97 History of the Great Divine Moon Clan
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting there with both June and Joon Woo we continued to discuss the Clan's orgins which was interesting.

The Great Divine Moon Clan had originated from XiChina 1500 years ago and had split into 4 faction's or clan's after so many years.

According to June, the 4 faction's were experts in there own Martial Arts expertise namely:

1.Dark Moon Sovereign - Assassination and hidden hand Qi,Shadow

2.Cresent Moon Blade - Swordsmanship and  Sword Aura,Sword Form

3.Blue Moon Fire- Warrior Internal mind and Internal Spiritual Qi

4.Red Moon Fire - Hand to Hand external argumented Qi Warrior

They were the basis of each Moon clan,Aunty June also said that the "Hyper God technique", "Dark Moon Sovereign Arts" were too powerful.

What made them dangerous is that once the user delves Darker into the Arts they become uncontrollable Killer's,Jung's Heart became to black when using the Dark Moon Sovereign Arts.

Luckly Jung moved away and found peace in his heart,as he found Grandma Sakura.

Master said that he had to use both his "Hyper God techniques",the "Eternal Sovereign" and "Law of Wrath" to Stop Jung at one point as his heart became a "Black Moon Sovereign"which even the Immortal clan found him hard to deal with while begging Master to help with containing him.

By the way Master finally admitted he is a invited Grand Elder in the Immortal clan wtf?

Funny thing is the Immortal Clan is fighting the Dark Hade's Alliance and the League of Chaos and Destruction.

An agreement was struck that the Murim Alliance and Demon Clan that they would take on the LCD while the Immortal Clan took on the DHA.

Its been like this for 50 years now and counting,Masters family became collateral in this event.

Anyways it was becoming evident that Jung had done the right thing in regards to leaving his family.

After talking with my Family, both Lucky and Crowley finished there training Battles we went back to the hotel to rest up.

Choi was still fucking sick as Principle Sojin nursed him back to health.

However Ha-Joon had come past to help nurse Choi,even Principle Sojin was suprised that such a young beautiful girl was interested in a little shit like Choidon lol.

2 days later......

Today we woke up early, It was time for the QKT!

1