Chapter 105 Dark Moon Hundred Shadow’s
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rapidly moving back into the Happy Cappy Hardware store,the formation was starting to break.

The Black Spider Organisation had 1 and half minutes before reinforcements and Master would arrive.

There plan was to kill me,King Spider Andy was no push over,I was lucky to hit him with Dark Moon's Rage.

No matter looking at my friends 1 and a half minutes was too long,everyone had sustained some sort of injury as these were Elite Level Knight agents and Spider Shaman.

They were quiet powerful,I then decided as I rushed out of the formation Felica screaming out "what are you doing Kenso"?

I then screamed out amongst the 200 extra guest "Hyper God technique Dark Moon Hundered Shadow's" I then pass out,eerily 500  Murderous Dark Shadow soldiers emerge as both Hexon and Fexon come out leading them while protecting me.

To my suprise Spider King Andy and the Purple Velvet Silk Assassin moved backwards Screaming out "Retreat quickly" as my Dark Legion led by Hexon and Fexon started to Slaughter everyone trying to escape.

King Andy then said under his breath "Curse you Dark Moon Sovereign" little did I know the Dark Moon legion was moving in on the Happy Cappy Store as Master had arrived and used "Hyper God technique Eternal Zero Silence" as the "Murderous Dark Moon Hundred Shadow Legion" was dispersed.

Red Back Kim Joon Tie arrived finding Master had dispersed both the legion and Calmed "Hexon and Fexon" down as I was still passed out.

After waking up the next day Felica had fallen asleep next to me holding my hand,as I woke up I couldn't remember anything as Huntsman replayed what I had done as I was passed out, 500 Murderous shadows could be seen massacring both the Black Spider Organisation and the Dark Hade's Alliance.

Felica then woke up as Felton,Lucky and Harry came in.

Autumn ran into the room calling out "brother"as Master and Kim Joon Tie were talking with Mum.

Everyone was worried about me as agents from the Black Silking Spider Society were dispatched to watch over the Happy Cappy Hardware store.

Kim Joon Tie then told me that the Elder code named tarantula had betrayed our Society.

After informing me,Master came in to discuss the Hyper God technique "Dark Moon Hundered Shadow's".

"Kenso be careful when using that technique",remember the Blacker your heart becomes the more powerful that technique becomes,you were lucky I was there to disperse its Murderous energy,unknowningly it could have killed all of your friends".

"Untill you learn how to control it or have no choice do not use it,do you understand",I then promised Master "Yes Master ""Good"as he left me with Felica.

1