Chapter 106 Joint Mission
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a month since the Ambush at Home,Master has been deligent as he hunted down those responsible for coming after me.

Spider King Andy and Purple Silk Velvet Assassin were currently on the run as Nigato had nearly caught them with help from Master,it was only time before they were both caught.

Today Huntsman had pinpointed there location,as it had been Huntsman that previously provided intelligence that had helped Nigato and Master locate them previously.

It was time to move as we closed in on there location as Nigato had cornerd them in a warehouse in Chaiten City namely a place called Tonie Town which was a slumb,luckly for us Tempest had roots in Tonie Town as he was part of the joint mission.

Anything that happend in Tonie Town,Tempest new as he was the unofficial Mayor of this place,Kombu had told me about the Golden Muay Thai Gym in Tonie Town was quiet famous.

After arriving at Tonie town we waited as we finally flushed out Spider King Andy,as we closed in on both of them, Purple Velvet Silk Assassin came out fighting as Spider King Andy escaped,as she was fighting with Nigato on the roof she also had tried to escape as she was hit by a poison arrow, before long Purple Velvet Silk Assassin had fallen off the building while calling out desperately to Spider King Andy for help.

To my suprise Spider King Andy laughed and sneered as he abandoned her while he escaped quickly while throwing a projectile at her as she was hanging on by a thread on the edge of the building.

Reserving herself to fate as she was hit in the hand,she let go with tears in her purple eyes thinking she was going to die,suddenly a hand held her and gripped her hand like iron as he lifted her up,as she looked up a handsome man with blue hair helped her up,she had previously tried to kill this man,it was Nigato.

For some reason Nigato felt something the first time they clashed,plus he couldn't resist her eyes,they were hauntingly sad but beautiful,she had reminded Nigato of Lucky's Mother Tammy.

As she looked up she knew that Spider King Andy had betrayed her trust ,Nigato however saved her and asked for nothing in return.

She was now in debted to Nigato as Nigato told her not to worry,she had also said that she needed to ask the Lord Sovereign of the Black Silking Spider Society to allow her to serve under the EAS as repayment for saving her life which I granted.

By the way the Purple Velvet Silk Assassin's name was Kylie Itogi,she was the rebellious Grandaughter of the Elder Code named Daddy Long Leg's and was now working with Nigato.

We still needed to catch Spider King Andy as he escaped,too bad for him Huntsman had already located his next location.

1