Chapter 108 Visitor’s
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been 2 weeks since the joint mission,I received a call from Joon Woo that the Dark Kin Moon Clan would be arriving at Hikimo City.

I had made arrangements with Red Back Kim Joon Tie regarding there arrival,there was also talks with both the Haemaru Clan Clan, namely the Cresent Moon Blade Clan.

Exciting times were ahead,the count down clock had come down a far bit,I asked Master what was going on,he new a little bit about the details and would explain soon,he was worried but confident.

Felica was looking foward in regards to meeting the Dark Kin Moon Clan as was Hikoto.

Time flew as they arrived here in Endojapan,as we Welcomed them to Hikimo City,Amber came along with her Father Lord Vlance,it was good to see her,for some reason I couldnt help but admire her.

Shaking my head,I was thinking wtf is going on with me,lol Im with Felica,Harry had come to see my relatives as he arrived with Valarie.

Funny thing was Choi had slept over the previous night according to him he and my cousin Ha- Joon had become a item,according to my other cousin Si Woo,Ha-Joon was known as the bloody red fox and if she new that Choidon previously had a pervert issue he would surely be dead.

Luckly for him,Choidon meet his match with Ha-Joon it look like he was hooked.

Joon Woo inquired about Master,Master didnt care to much as We discussed the first Qi method for the "7 Godly Elemental Pillars" as I had long surpassed the "7 Heavenly Gates".

The First Pillar was called the Pillar of Light,it was a strange technique similar to the "7 Heavenly Gates" In nature but this time light was need to transform the first gate into a Star Pillar,a Star of Pillar light to be exact.

After training and meditating,Autumn had come over as she was getting older she was nearly 1 and had started walking which was pretty crazy,not to long ago she was crawling.

Suddenly after finishing up the ceremonial procedures with the Murim Alliance and settling in a 5 star hotel,that hotel was owned by the Black Silking Spider Society,strangely enough a couple of cars ended up at the front of Happy Cappy Hardware store.

As Aunty June and Joon Woo,Ji-Ho and Si Woo plus Ha-Joon had ended up outside as I came out,Joon Woo was a bit confused as I came out with Mum and Autumn.

Mum went over to her Relatives,as they looked closely and saw Mum they all started to cry, according to them,Mum looked like Grandfather Jung as they hugged happily and exchanged stories.

Master came out as Joon Woo jumped frighteningly behind Aunty June,Master had a fucking smile on his face as he spoke up.

"Does anyone need a hand"?

Out of all the thing's this guy could say he had to make this shit comment as Mum smacked Master in the arm,she also asked the one known as the "Reaper of Men" or "agma/Devil" according to them to be respectful towards our guest as they were family,giving up Master walked away with Autumn who was smiling at Master's dismay.

Now the Dark Kin Moon knew who was the real boss,they dropped there guard.

Unfortunately Joon Woo was still a Scared Mother fucker, the one they Call the "Bloody Velvet Hand of Mist" lol.

1