Chapter 109 Kiko River
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has now been 3 days since the Dark Kin Moon had arrived in Endojapan, for some stupid reason Choi has refused to return home,something about his fluffy lovey Ha- Joon,he couldnt bare to be away from her.

Master had been on his best behaviour as everytime Uncle Joon Woo would see him,Master would say something stupid like "Hi five"? Or "I know you need a hand",this guy was being a dick lol,what can I say.

Today Kenta came over with Felton as Carla had arrived earlier as we were on our way to the Kiko River,Kiko River was located outside of Kimpi town not far from Kiko Villiage,which was a rural area.

Funny thing was Si Woo and Ha-Joon ended up coming with us,it was going to be interesting as both Felica and Felton had decide to drive.

Harry was to busy with his Dog Sonny and Valarie,its a shame he couldnt come.

Carla had invited Koyra,which was ok,me and Koyra were ok as we had a mutual understanding.

As we arrived at the Kiko River it seemed that it was packed as it was a very hot day,luckly we brought our swimming outfits as we Jumped into the river,it was such a fun day.

Koyra and Si Woo for some strange reason kind of hit it off,Si Woo was unlike anyone she had been with as she was pretty shy around him,Si Woo was always the gentleman.

Suddenly as Koyra was standing there one of the older guys from another group of guys started to grope her,as Carla got up and threw a bottle of water at the guy who started it as both our groups came together.

Si Woo asked the guy to apologise as him and his group were very disrespectful,Suddenly someone threw a bottle at Si Woo as he quickly dodged the bottle while protecting Koyra.

Choi for some fucking reason screamed out "fight" as every mother fucker joined in as our group started to beat everyone on the other group up badly.

Choi could be seen sneak attacking people using "Sniping Tai chi",Ha-Joon was a savage as she used "Red Velvet Hands",Si Woo had knocked out the guy who groped Koyra using "Blue Graspping Hands".

I was no exception as I executed "Tiger Strike",Felton and Felica had grabbed branches as "Cresent Slap" was applied to the branches while defeating multiple people.

Unfortunately for us we ended up getting arrested as Captain Tong Fai Mo from the Hikimo City Police were patrolling the River today,unlucky for us he had contacted Iskeni and Sojin.

What a fucking day as all chargers were dropped,Huntsman automatically deleted anything to do with us hurting this group of thugs via the Police database which the Police could not explain.

Koyra and Si Woo were unseparable,as we walked out of the Police station,funny thing was we noticed a familiar face walking with a young lady,"wait isnt that Lucky"? ,the guy was with Miss Emma Enmei from Ten Pillars as they were holding hands.

Wtf was going on here?

1