Chapter 112 Fight! Chang Zhao vs Crowley
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This morning Felica decide to pick me up as I said goodbye to both Si Woo and Ha-Joon,for some fuking reason Choi had come over early for breakfast,he was spending as much time as he could with Ha-Joon which was annoying.

Anyways Uncle Joon Woo didnt really like Choi as he had already scolded him multiple times in JiKorean lol.

Master was up early making breakfast as the Dark Kin Moon Clan decided to stay at our house as at the back of the Hardware Store was huge,there was multiple buildings and a training dojo within the premises which they all liked.

Master had set up a small play area for little Autumn,Uncle Ji-ho had returned earlier due to an ongoing investigation regarding the Black Triad force working for and under the Dark Eye Corp,apparently a drug bust had taken place.

Anyways today was the day that Chang was fighting Crowley the match was to start at 10.00am.

As the bell rang Chang Zhao sat next to me again as he asked about Crowley,unfortunately I didnt know Chang very well so I didnt tell him nothing about Crowley.

Crowley was actually from a family Clan of Ninja Mercenary called the Extreme Shukati Clan,they were an ancient clan spanning the Endoido Wars.

Both Crowley and Tenah's Clan the Hidden Iggan Clan were rival's in the previous war's,both clans were fierce.

Anyways it was time for battle as Crowley had come prepared as usual,Chang wore a traditional black Xichinese Clothing.

Today Tempest would be the referee for today as Nigato was still away with the EAS,it was now time.

Both Chang and Crowley stepped up into the arena as Tempest Raspyly shouted "Fight" Crowley moved using "Shukati Step's" swinging his chain at Chang,as Crowley had simultaneously unleashed "2 shuriken's"

Chang dodged using "Spectral Snake Step's" he then Used it again as he ducked the incoming Shurikens,he then used "Cloud Snake Strike" Crowley pulled out a short sword blocking Chang while executing "Shukati Ken double Slash",narrowly missing Chang.

The fighting pace was quick,as they stopped for a breather Crowley unleashed a "Hyper God Technique", "Extreme fire Strike" as Chang struggled blocking the incoming poisonous Fire strike.

Unfortunately for Crowley,Chang had strong poison resistance and it did no damage to Chang.

Chang then got serious as  he unleashed a "Ancient White God Snake apparition" then he used a "Hyper God Technique", called "White Snake Gods 6 Lances of Poison"

Booooooooooooom!

Crowley was knocked off the arena as he barely got up,unfortunately for him it was Chang's win.

Crowley was upset, by the way he was man enough to shake Chang's hand and was gracious in defeat.

Chang shook his hand as he was supprised to see my name as number 1 on the "Board of Sorrows"as he looked at me weiredly.

Then he asked Tempest if he could challenge anyone on the board,Tempest said "Yes"

Looking over Chang called out "fine", "Kenso Harper I challenge you"!

Everyone looked at me then to Chang,Suddenly eveyone in the School began to chant:

Immortal Kenso! 

Immortal Kenso!

Immortal Kenso!

Chang felt a little intimidated as I walked over.

Lets say I didnt really want to fight Chang but he asked for it. 

1