Chapter 113 Clash! Kenso vs Chang Zhao
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping up to the arena I wasted no time as Tempest shouted "Fight"

Off the bat I used "Dragon Step's" as Chang used "Spectral Snake Step's" clashing in and out as we both flashed.

I used "Tigers Strike" as he used "White snakes Bite" which I blocked with "Tiger Mountain"

We seperated as he used "Snakes eye's" with "White Poison rush" I use "Dragon Pulse" to disperse his Poison.

Chang was smiling as he said "Kenso you really good but thats not enough to stop me" as he yelled "Hyper God technique,100 White Snake God's" as 100 aspirations of snake Qi came flying at me as I used "Hyper God technique", "Dark Moon's Silence" into "Dark Moons Hand"

Booooooooooooom!

Crushing all the snakes with a single blow as the "Dark Moon's hand" descended nearly hitting Chang out of the ring as he barely hung on.

I decided to take it to the next level as I called out "Come out Hexon my right eye of Wrath" as it he came out in his black and Gold armour.

Chang Zhao then summoned a "Snake Guardian Mazu" as a huge Serpent appeared in front of Chang Zhao.

"Go" as both Summons fought evenly and savagely,we fought back and fourth as Hexon used "Dragon Force" smashing Mazu out,I then used "Dark Moon silence" as I ended up behind Chang,I then use "Wrath's swipe" slapping him across the arena as he used "Snake Extreme spit" opening his mouth as a poisonous spit of vile came out.

I ended up using "Dark Moon Silence"again while Summoning Fexon who Sneakly smashed Chang out of the ring with "Wrath Shattering fist "as Tempest screamed out "Winner Kenso"!

As Chang stood back up he thanked me for the match as he walked away a bit disappointed, before I said "Chang if you ever want to fight again let me know" he then bowed respectfully.

Crowley was happy as he challenged Crushnad and re-entered the top 10 of the "Board of Sorrows" again.

The rest of the day was quiet as Kim Joon Tie picked me up this time after school,he had important news regarding the Dark Eye Corp.

As we arrived at Spinster City I still couldn't get used to being the leader of elite Society,Grandfather Jung had his reasons in regards to building such a force.

According to Kim Joon Tie they had pinpointed Lord Tarantula with the help if Huntsman,we only had a 1 day opportunity to catch Lord Tarantula as Elder Daddy long leg's was working close with his granddaughter who was currently with Nigato.

Again this would be a joint effort as I had gathered intel from Jakar and Uncle Ji-ho who was currently working on a case.

Thats when we found out via Huntsman,Lord Tarantula had escaped our grasp 2 hours ago as he landed in XiChina and was currently in XiShanghi.

This was going to be difficult as we had no connection to anyone in XiChina,I might have to ask Master.

Will see how it goes as Huntsman reminded me of the War Count down clock.

War was still coming.

0