Chapter 114 Kidnapped
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Initial meeting with Kim Joon Tie,I arrived home ready for dinner.

Its was great having good company over with Family,sitting there Master suddenly got up quickly as he said "a Chao's King and General have arrived get ready",as Huntsman advised 67 Knight Paladin level Assassin's,2 Chaos Sky Captain's as well  please make preparations for imminent threat please be advised".

Mum went below into an underground bunker quickly with Autumn and Aunty June, as a rpg was sent flying into the yard as Master and I flashed and kicked 4 rpg missiles out into the sky which exploded.

Uncle Joon Woo came out holding a Bloody red Ribbon sword,swinging and cuttung 2 rpg's in half which also exploded Booooooooooooom!, as Master and I called out our "Wrath Scythe's",Suddenly Master shouted "be careful there's a Chao's King Scoping the area".

Master then said "Kenso take care of the 2 Sky Chao's Captains","Handicap" meaning Uncle Joon Woo, "take care of the Chao's General" Uncle Joon Woo rolled his eyes as we flashed.

Fuck I had my hands full as I called "Hexon and Fexon",Uncle Joon Woo summond "Bloody Red General Tao",Master called out using his Warth Powers which differed from mine, "3rd Eye of Eternal Wrath come forth" as a third eye with a piercing Golden Godly light opened on Masters forehead.

Uncle Joon Woon felt chills looking at Master,the Reaper of men was a title given to the King of Killers and Isida Tegumi was no exception.

Master called out "Barrier of Wrath" as it covered the sky he then fought with the Chaos King activating "Tiger Dragon Wrath's Blazing Slash" before using "Talon Point of Destruction",the Chaos King was barely keeping up as Master didnt fuck around.

Booooooooooooom!

Booooooooooooom!

Uncle Joon Woo used "Bloody Moon Pulverising Sword Strike" the Chao's General countered with "Chaos Void Strike" as both strikes hit,Booooooooooooom!

Battle's could be seen within Masters barrier,even Si Woo and Ha-Joon were fighting the Chaos Knight Paladin's Assassin's 

These 2 Sky Chao's Captains were fucking annoying, I Used "3 Wrath Strikes" into "Dragon Pulse".

Hexon used "White Tiger eyes" dodging the incoming "Chao's Qi strikes",Fexon had unleashed "Dragon Force".

We then used "Tri Spiders Dark Moon Formation" as we trapped both Sky Chao's Captains in a trap,this was one of the technique's I had comprehend previously.

Master had used a Hyper God Technique "Eternal decapitating End" as the Chao's Kings head was severed from his shoulders.

As I finished off the 2 Sky Chao's Captains with My "full Power" using "Wrath's Judgement",Uncle Joon Woo had Used "Bloody Blood Explosion" to kill the Chao's General.

Master threw the head as he used "Wrath's Obliteration beam"which came from his "3rd Golden Eye".

Looking over the Chaos Force retreated,finally it was over.

Suddenly Huntsman called out,"Lord Sovereign Felica has been Kidnapped Warning",as my phone rang,it was Felton he was crying.

"Fuck"!

1