Chapter 115 Chasing Felica
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hanging up on Felton,Nigato and Kylie called,they were headed to the Open plains in the North of Hikimo City.

Apparently a abandoned airfield was near,we were 30 mins behind,Huntsman had advised she had sent out 4 drones and was closing in on the location.

Nigato and Kylie were 15 mins out,Master quickly asked for the location as I pointed on the Map,Huntsman also described the place.

Suddenly Master said hold on as we Used "Hyper God Dragon shift" as Masters Hyper Dragon shift was levels above my current use of of the Art,In a flash we arrived at the place specified on the map pinpointed by Huntsman.

The drones had also arrived as Kyblade and Midnight V were not suprised that Master had located them,another Dark entity called the "Eye of Surrender from the Dark Eye Corp was with them.

Felica could be seen in Midnight V's arm's which was pissing me off,36 Chaos priest and 10 Dark Eye Corp Shaman were seen forming a Barrier.

I then called Hexon and Fexon,Midnight V released Felica to a Chao's High priestess,before summoning "Lust of Mouths Dark Minion's" as 12 Dark and green Poisonous minions were summoned to the Battlefield.

Hexon and Fexon started to clash with the dark green Poisonous minions,I then used "Dragon Pulse" as Master could be seen fighting Kyblade and the "Eye of Surrender".

I have never seen Master pushed this far as he used his 3rd eye of Wrath,his Scythe and was able to stand his ground,Master then Summoned "Wrath Death God Anubis" as apparition of Anubis in Golden and Black armour could be seen,he then used dual Scythe's. 

Huntsman was using the 4 drones to fire mini missiles at Chao's priest's and continued to send intel as Nigato arrived with Purple Velvet Silk Assassin Kylie.

Kylie chased after the Chaos High Priestess,as Nigato fought with Kyblade,Master was Fighting the "Eye of Surrender" the fight was tense.

Both groups exchanged "Hyper God technique's",Kylie was currently battling the High Chaos Priestess as Fexon slipped passed and retrieved Felica.

As Fexon grabbed Felica he used "Hyper Dragon shift" flashing her away to the school,funny thing was Principle Sojin was at School when Fexon appeared before he dispersed.

Fuck I felt weak using "Hyper Dragon Shift",Midnight screamed "Where are you looking" as he could tell I was distracted,he then used "Mouth of Lust Thousand needle barrage" as I tried to use Dragon Pulse to disperse the incoming poison,unfortunately because I was weak a few poison needles had hit me.

As I fell back I tried to get back up as this fucker Midnight V started to laugh "This is the End Kenso"!,as he Screamed "Hyper God technique Mouth of Lust's Godly Obliteration Poisonous Beam"

Booooooooooooom!

A green beam of Poisonous matter Qi was going to hit me, was this the end?,Master looked over "No"!

Then I was engulfed in Darkness as I called unconsciously "Hundred Dark Moon Shadow Legion" as Hexon and Fexon appeared with several Dark Shadow soldiers,the beam was dispersed as 100 Dark Moon Shadow soldiers had disappeared while blocking the beam, before more started to appear like locust.

The "Eye of Surrender" was shocked as he screamed out retreat as the massacring had begun,everyone in the airport was in danger as they quickly boarded the plane,a plague of Dark Moon Shadow soldiers were catching up.

Master had stopped as he rushed over,calling to Hexon and Fexon who this time ignored Masters summons, Master then screamed angryly as his 3rd eye imitited a brighter light as Anubis also released a strange Powerful energy, Finally both Hexon and Fexon trembled and submitted as Master brought every Dark Moon Shadow soldier under his influence as Anubis stood guard over Master as they disappeared.

Both Hexon and Fexon returned and were unsummoned.

Master then passed out as we were both layed out,I could hear Nigato and Huntsman calling out.

I saw Nothing but Darkness,am I dead?

1