Chapter 116 After the Battle
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I layed there in the Dark,I could hear a voice, "Kenso" looking around I asked "who's there"?

"Kenso" wtf? "Who's there"? as it said "dont give into the darkness" "Protect your Mother and the Dark Kin Moon Clan",also I will leave you a gift remember to use it wisely" farewell for now young Kenso",before I slowly woke up as Felica was at my bed side again.

As I woke up I could feel the silkiness of her black hair,the smell of her hair was intoxicating.

She must have been up watching me for a long time,how long have I been out as I checked my Phone,Huntsman then answered "Hello Lord Sovereign Welcome back" ah Huntsman how long have I been out for"? 

Huntsman answered "you have been out of commission for 4 days 2 hours and 33 seconds to be exact",wtf?

"Your Aunty June was able extract the poison from your body,you have healed but require some much needed rest,Your Master is approaching"

As Felica woke up Master came in with Nigato and Iskeni as they approached,Master spoke "how do you feel Kenso"? "Im good Master" thats good,luckly for you your Aunty June is renowned for her Healing skills,make sure to thank her,"I will",as Master said "rest up the Dark Kin Moon Clan will be temporarily staying her for 3 months till you recover School will be over for Holidays again get some rest".

Iskeni and Nigato stayed back and Thanked Me again as Felica also expressed her feelings in regards to being rescued,Master didnt have to move but because of my sake he decided to step in.

Master is one of the only few who can teleport over long distances in a small amount of second's,he could technically kill thousands in seconds too.

It was good that I had Master as Mum came in with Autumn as Iskeni and Nigato excused themselves saying they will send Compensation,I said no need as Sally had arrived a day after the Kidnapping from JiKorea.

"Iskeni I dont need anything as long as she is safe Im all good",as Felica blushed,Felton came in with Si Woo,Ha-Joon and Choi.

They seemed relieved as Felton thanked me,Choi the little shit was holding Ha-Joons hand this guy had balls,as Uncle Joon Woo came in Choi quickly let go of Ha-Joon's hand,I started laughing.

Finally things were ok,Kim Joon Tie was investigating the Kidnapping,apparently Tenah had contacted Kenta secretly as Kenta told Nigato regarding the Kidnapping which was strange,why did Tenah help us?

What was going on,Dad came over with Miss Sakuya they were getting Married in 2 weeks,I was happy for them,as Dad was worried,he has been here with Master for the whole week.

Principle Sojin had excused me from school as we had 2 weeks left for the term to finish.

I was mentally tired,as I asked everyone to leave respectfully as I used the Seven Heavenly Pillars technique I was still stuck at the Star Pillar of Light,the next Star Pillar of Fire was a ways to go but I could feel that the Star Pillar of light had grown.

Thinking back,the Voice in the darkness left me something as I recalled what it said,"Dark Moon Void open",Suddenly a black hole opend beside me,as I called out "Dark Flowering Moon" as a black and white Katana sword came out!

Master came running in "Kenso be careful" as I passed out again,the sword dropped! I could hear Felica and Mum calling out as Autumn started to cry.

Again wtf nothing but Darkness!

"Hello Kenso we meet again"!

1