Chapter 117 Dark Flowering Moon
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was back inside the darkness as the voice asked "did you like my present"?

"Ah yes" I replied "you left me a sword called the Dark Flowering Moon"?

"Yes" he said "currently that weapon has a 5 seal formation attached to it,it once belonged to the Dark Moon Sovereign who was from the Planet Mar's".

"Once you unlock each seal you will be able to utilise the powers locked within the sword,make sure to practise your sword skills,Hikoto of the Cresent Moon Blade Clan will be able to help you with the basics as you currently only know how to use a Scythe".

"Also your sister Autumn has the other sword which is called the Light Flowering Moon Sword which is currently sealed within her,the Dark Sovereign had 2 Godly Viod Emperor swords in total.

"Your Master has some suspicion regarding the Dark Flowering Moon Sword as it is a Godly Void Emperor teir weapon,be careful when summoning it,only after you have mastered the Earth Star Pillar will you be able to use it","ok" as I answered.

"I guess Ill be seeing you around"said the Dark voice said,"I guess so" I said before waking up.

Again I was awake as Mum came and got Master,waking up the Black and White sword was stuck in the ground no one was able to remove it even Master.

Master said it was a peculiar and strange sword that had imitited a deadly murderous aura thats why he rushed into my room,this time I had passed out for 3 hours.

Luckly I was ok,funny thing is Lucky had turned up to the Hardware Store,as he was concerned about me,Harry came too with Sonny and Kenta.

We had a chat before I got up and removed the sword placing it back into the Void,Master was a little shocked as he said that he also had a Void bag,as he demonstrated.

Damn I received a "Void bag" from the Voice,Master said it would be useful as Master usually stored materials,weapons and all sorts of stuff in his void bag.

Master even showed something strange he called it thousand thousandenth sword formation and multiple strange weapons and materials as he said to me "use the Void bag wisely" as he patted my shoulder,before leaving to cook.

Autumn came in as she smiled and said my short name "Ken Ken" as she laughed,I started to play games with her as Harry and Sonny Joined in,Carla showed up with Tempest as everyone decided to stay for a late dinner.

Master cooked a BBQ which was his Specialty.

The food was scrumptious as usual,Mum was lucky not only was master good at fighting and protecting he was also a natural chef,the food was good as Harry and Tempest stuffed themselves silly as Master laughed.

Uncle Joon Woo was shocked as he looked at these 2 hulking guy's the amount these two monsters could eat was astronomical! Lol.

I finally walked into the back garden with Felica, she had been worried after my injuries and then passing out for 3 hours,she was really concerned,I told her I was ok and not to stress and worry about me as I comforted her,she was still trembling at the thought of being Kidnapped.

I then kissed her and told her "I will always be with you,so dont worry I will find you Felica" as she hugged me and cried.

"All will be ok"for now as I reassured her".

1