Chapter 118 Fang Zhao
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now the school holidays I had recovered from my injuries,currently the Dark Kin Moon clan were still in town and stationed at the Happy Cappy Hardware store.

Today Dad was getting married to Miss Sakuya as I was happy for both of them,the wedding was simple but a happy and wonderful day for Dad and Miss Sakuya.

Dad had invited people from Towercon Industries,Felix and Kwondo Industries,Dad also had invited other guest's including someone I never thought Id see today it was Chang Zhao.

Chang Zhao was with an older man and women that obviously looked like his father and mother,as Dad introduced Master and me to Chang Zhao's Father.

Master already new this man his name was Fang Zhao and was the leader of the 6 Elemental Dragon General's Alliance and the East embassador of XiChina to Endojapan.

Master called him the "Red fanged Serpent of XiShanghi" and had once fought against Master during Master's time in the Army.

Looking at each other as Master said "hello Fang long time no see I guess you know Travis"?

"Hello Ishida its been awhile its good to see you" both of them clashed in terms of eye balling each other out,tension was pretty cold between the two of them.

"I heard Travis's Son your Disciple defeated my son Chang",as Chang looked over,his face said it all he wanted revenge,I smiled as Master said "well he is my student"while arrogantly smiling at Fang.

Fang had a creepy smile on his face,while saying "well young Kenso does have some talent,but next time Chang will not lose I guarantee,will be seeing you soon" as he arrogantly left,he also thanked Dad for inviting him,Dad felt awkward as Master consoled and said "dont worry Travis dont let our little rivalry ruin your day" as Dad smiled and nodded.

Master and Dad had become very good friends and understood one another.

After the wedding I decided to go to Windlent forest to the west of Hikimo city to train as I was itching to train my Swordsmanship,Hikoto had taught me the basics and showed me a "Hyper God sword" technique called "Wandering flower" which consists of 3 Technique's:

1.Wandering Flower Slash

2.Flower Wandering breath

3.Thousand Wandering Petal

It didnt take me long to learn the sword forms as I practiced there at Windlent Mountain.

Before I left Master showed me the only Hyper God sword Technique he knew which was called "Untold Slashing Pain" for some reason this technique was ridiculously hard to master as Master made it look easy.

Its power was unquestionable,all of Masters techniques were unique but extremely powerful.

I continued to Practice for another day before returning home.

"Ah Im home"as my Huntsman cut in "Warning Elder Kim Joon Tie has been injured"!

0