Chapter 119 Experiments in Spinster City
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at Spinster City underground, I made my way to the Spiders Den hospital,I was greeted there by the Elder called Wolf spider.

He explained that Kim Joon Tie had infilrated a Dark Eye Corp base on the island of Kydenshu in between XiChina and Endojapan.

He then uncovered a plot regarding a new drug that would turn normal humans into Beserk Qi users,the only set back was if you missed using the drug over a period of time it would devour you from the inside out changing a person into pure Qi energy which could then be consumed as pure energy.

Scarey part was it was created in XiChina and had been distributed throughout Fasia,Uncle Ji-ho was facing the same issues in JiKorea,according to his intelligence it had started to become addictive amongest the youth.

Currently there was no cure as it had started to effect alot of youth's,Government's around Fasia had started to worry and asked there Murim Alliances and Demon Clans for assistance regarding this situation as it was getting out of control.

After checking on Kim Joon Tie as he was in a stable condition,he did however have a few injuries that needed time to heal.

Leaving Kim Joon Tie in Elder Wolf Spider's care I got back in the Car as I saw a fire not far from the hospital,driving closer I saw a kid who looked around ten who was running from the scene as he looked ragged and full of beserk energy.

I asked the Driver to stop as I got out and chased the kid,knowing that he was being chased the kid turned around sharply and started to fight,his left eye was blazing red black with Beserk Qi,but for some reason he was able to stay in control.

As he pushed forward trying to hit me with a powerful Qi fist,which I blocked using "Tiger Mountain",I then used Tiger Strike" before using "rising Knee".

The kid was like a fucking Zombie as he got back up I didnt want to hurt him as he was under the effects of a drug,he ran at me again over and over again until the effects of the drug had nearly dried up.

Spider Guards from the Silking Spiders Society had arrived finally apprehending the kid who was still conscience as I asked him "hey kid what's your name"?as he said "my name is Ito".

"Interesting do you set fire to that place?he nodded as he said he had escaped from there as other Children had been captured and brought there for experiments,I then Called Huntsman to advise Elder Daddy long leg's and proceed to the site.

Arriving where the fire was 6 other kids were rescued as the Spider Guards Put out the fire.

Huntsman then infilrated the computer matrix within this place,Elder Tarantula had set up this Lab for experiments.

Fuck I was pissed! "Tarantula you prick"!

0