Chapter 120 New Family Members
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the fire was dealt with I had found out that the 7 kids including Ito were Orphan's from around the world.

Each kid had a beserk Qi body part the kids names were,

1.Tengi he had a beserk Earth Qi right arm

2. Togi he had bersek Wind Qi legs

3. Elle she had beserk Wind Qi hair

4. Shunda he had beserk thunder Qi fist's

5. Menta was a twin he had a beserk fire Qi aura

6. Lenta was like Menta she had beserk water Qi aura like her brother

7. Ito he had a beserk red Dark Qi Eye offcourse

Each kid had a beserk Qi side effects,they were all the same age,as there was no record of them in any database as Huntsman had checked.

They also had no home and were unable to control there beserk Qi.

Looking at all 7 kids they were cold confused and trusted no one,they had been locked in cages for a long time as we took them to the hospital for a check up.

As they arrived they were fed,cleaned and were given new clothes and shoes,they were like scared little animals who could barely speak,Ito was offcourse the leader of the group as he only discusses things with me for some reason.

All seven were fearful as I called Master regarding the Children here,as Master arrived he couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

Master decided to discuss things with Mum, before long we had 7 extra kids living with us as we had plenty of space,even with the Dark Kin Moon Clan we were still good to go.

It took 3 day for them to get use to the Happy Cappy Hardware store,they started to open up and were often seen helping Mum,Master and Autumn.

Good thing was Master had taught them how to control and conceal there beserk Qi,every afternoon Master would teach them Martial Arts and Mum would teach them education.

It continued like this for a while as they called me Older brother or Brother Ken Ken as I Iaughed.

It was strange I had gained extra siblings even though they were adopted as Huntsman registered them to our family as Tegumi members.

Not to mention Dad was having a baby of his own,a boy to be exact.

Exciting times lay ahead as Huntsman had reminded me of the up  coming War,I needed to become stronger to protect my family and friends.

And So 2 weeks went in a flash,we all returned to school including my new siblings lol bring on the mini bus!

0