Chapter 121 Really Unlucky
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the first day of School,the holidays had been great.

Ito,Tengi,Togi and the rest of the kids were very excited as Master drove them to school for the first time,Master had set some ground rules,saying that they were not to use any of Qi or Martial Arts in School as Shunda sighed,Menta,Lenta and Elle were just happy to be out and about,there first day was going to be epic.

Meanwhile at Jundo High everyone returned including Chang Zhao,Si Woo and Ha-Joon had also registered for school as they had stayed,both of them were 1 year younger then me.

Felica walked over as we sat together in Class,Harry came with Choi and Felton,Lucky turned up late for some reason.

It was now lunchtime as a group of guys turned up from nowhere at the front gates of Jundo screaming out "Lucky Tenchoi get your fucking ass out here now"!

Looking at the front gate over 36 guys wearing the Turnside High School uniforms which were Yellow were spotted, Turnside was located to the east of Hikimo City not far from where Windlent Forest was located.

The Crazy bears led by Crowley and Keito came out as did the team Limitless Cappy as Lucky was part of our team.

The guy then smiled and said "what the fuck are you doing with my fiancee Emma"! While cursing and pointing at Lucky.

Lucky stepped forward saying "who the fuck are you? And whatever's going on between me and Miss Enmei is none of your fucking business so fuck off before I lose my patience?

"Really"said the guy "my names Randle Tong my father owns Tong Industries your just a fucking nobody with no family" let me teach you a lesson about being poor as he sneered.

Wtf? Was this guy an idiot? Lucky was the son of Nigato Soloshi heir to the Eagle and Sword Organisation,not to mention his connection to the Felix Company and Haemaru Clan,this guy was a spoilt prick.

This Randle was going to bury himself before he even knew it,what an idiot.

Lucky came forward as Randle challenged him,"Hurry up Chump" said Randle as he said "your fucking dead" as he charged towards Lucky.

Lucky didnt care funny thing was Randle flashed before landing a clean hit on Lucky,Lucky shook it off as he used "Eagle Fist" before countering with "Piercing eagle strike"

Randle steped back then he used "Gravity punch x2" as his punches were quiet heavy,Lucky could feel the raw power as Randle used "Gravity force" making Lucky's movements slow.

Lucky then used "Soaring Eagle strike" hitting Randle in the face pushing him back 3 metere as Randle screamed "Attack!

Fuck it was on as the battle against Turnside High school began everyone charged at each other.

Crowley and Keito were the first ones in,as Harry and Kenta followed by Felica and Felton ran in ready for a fucking fight.

Carla could be seen swinging her axe "Bulls strength x2" as Crushnad had showed up using "Titans Strength"

Booooooooooooom!

Booooooooooooom!

Booooooooooooom!

Fighting had erupted everywhere!

0