Chapter 122 Genja Toka
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While everyone was battling I noticed a guy with green hair and red eye's who held a sword as he weaved in and out taking out some of the Crazy bears.

He acted casually but very sly in regards to his Swordsmanship,I could make out some kind of Demon apparition behind him as he edged closer to me.

Finally I made my move as I called out "Void bag" "little Black release" as a black sword came out,little black was a present from Hikoto as I was unable to use the "Dark Flowering Moon".

Moving forward I used "Dragon Steps" as he used "Demons flash" as we exchanged sword strikes,I then use "Dragon force" as he used "Demons punishment" 

Booooooooooooom!

We both got pushed back by the force,he then proceeded to use "Hyper Demon God technique,"Demons Crushing Strike"!

I then countered with "Hyper God technique "wandering flower slash" which blew past this guy.

The guy stopped,as he started to talk "what's your name? He asked.

I then said "my Name is Kenso Harper Tegumi"

"Ah Kenso my name is Genja Toka,its good to meet you "Kenso the Immortal",no matter as Genja was nicked named "Demon Genja the God slayer"even I had heard about him from Felton.

We were currently evenly matched as he then called out "Dark Demon Star Spear come fourth",I then summoned "Wrath Scythe" as both weapons were summoned to the Battlefield.

Meanwhile Lucky who was on the other side had summoned his Silver Eagle and Sword,Randle summoned a "Metor crushing mace" which was inbued with  "gravity gems".

Both were fighting on even terms as were me and Genja as I used "Dark Moon Silence" hitting Genja unsuspectingly as he counted with "Demon Star Pointing Stab" his spear technique was impeccable.

We then exchanged more strikes before Principle Sojin called out screaming "Stop! as everyone froze.

Even Choi,Ha-Joon and Si Woo had joined in on the battle as It was there first day of School,Principle Sojin then asked "what the hell are you guys doing" as Police from Hikimo City flooded and arrived at the same time.

Principle Kudon from Turnside had also arrived as him and Sojin started to argue as this time Kudon was wrong and out of his jurisdiction as the Superintendent of Hikimo was called out to deal with the aftermath.

Lucky was suspended as was I and Harry who did quiet a bit of damage,according to Randle Harry had strung 5 people up on fence by there under wear like a bunch of rag dolls as he smirked without remorse lol,apparently I had accidentally hurt a by stander from Turnside which was a lie.

Crowley and Keito were also suspended for there involvement,I didnt give to fucks.

Oh well 3 day suspension was ok for me as I was walked home after we were disbanded and scolded by Sojin.

Choi hid behind Ha-Joon as he got away with his actions as he had snipped a few kids from Turnside,Sojin had a soft spot for Ha-Joon.

About the 3 days off is all I need,Harry came over as him and Sonny were going for a walk tonight as me and Felica and Felton had joined him,Ito came with us too.

What a first day back suspended good one Lucky!

0