Chapter 123 Dimensional Visitor
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day we decided to meet up a the Kiko River as Harry,Crowley and Keito were also suspended.

Bringing Sonny along Lucky decided to meet us there as he was only up the road,arriving there Lucky had recieved information about Randle.

Randle had been chasing after Miss Emma for awhile as he didnt care about Randle's family as Hungden Lucky's Grandfather heard about his suspension via Nigato as Hungden sided with Lucky,funny thing was Kylie agreed making Nigato guilty.

Arriving at the River we decided to have a dip and relaxed for the day.

Looking over not many people were at the river as we took a back trail towards the far end near Kiko Forest.

Walking along the trail we could hear fighting as a young women ran into Crowleys arms as she collapsed,Crowley was shocked like a stunned mullet wtf?

As 6 men in black rushed towards us as the young women unconsciously started to talk to Crowley about protecting her as a dimensional portal could be seen behind the assilants.

We then moved quickly into battle formation as we directly fought with the guys in black,Crowley held on tightly to the young women as Sonny ran and started biting one of the assilants as Harry transformed into his "beserk form".

Keito used "smashing fist" as I used "Tiger Strike",Harry on the other hand had flattened the other guys in black as they started to retreat towards the dimensional portal,Lucky also followed as we got closer.

As we gave chase towards the portal 2 dead body guards were layed out on the floor as the guys in black disappeared into the portal as it quickly closed up.

Thinking of what to do we quickly contacted Iskeni who arrived with Nigato as we pointed and explained what happened,unfortunately for Crowley the Young women refused to let go as she was unconscious and had held him tightly as his father Gatoi Shukati had arrived, Crowley embarrassingly sat as Iskeni explained the situation to his father.

Once the young lady was to wake up Gatoi would contact Iskeni and Nigato,Gatoi pulled the thumbs up as Crowley was embarrassed,the young women was stuck to him like glue.

She was taken to the Shukati Clan in the North of Hikimo City,she remained unconscious till the next day as when she woke up Crowley's Mother Susie comforted her as Crowley had woken up too following her cries as she did not know where she was.

For some reason the young women had become attached to Crowley as Felica and Carla arrived with Iskeni,Nigato and Kylie.

After she ate she was a little bit scared as Crowley spoke to her kindly,Susie also helped with explaining she was now safe and under the Shukati Clan's Protection.

Who is this young women?

So many Questions?

0