Chapter 125 Closing of the Portal’s
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All hell broke lose as we battled against the Dark Eye Corp forces,I summond Fexon, as Hexon was already fighting. 

The Extreme Shukati clan was well prepared as the Dark Divine Wolves fought with there Masters,Crowley for some stupid reason was showing off as Azari blushed.

Huntsman kept me updated as we started to push the Dark Eye Corp back into the portals,Harry had summond Sonny to the battlefield,funny thing was Sonny wasnt really a dog it was a giant 3 headed dog called a "Pit Cerberus".

Wtf when did Sonny become a Pit Cerberus? lol fucking dog lol oh well,no wonder Harry cared for Sonny they were both basically ticking time bombs lol,funny how things plan out.

Master had finished up things from his end as did everyone else who was battling against the enemy.

Next plan was to meet up at Kimpi town at Hikoto's place as we all arrived from the Shukati clan to Kimpi town, reinforcements from the EAS and the Black Silking Spider Society had arrived at the rendezvous point with all the teams now at Kimpi town.

Azari was now questioned by Master and Iskeni as Lord Vlance and Red Demon Etome arrived,the Immortal Clan had no damage as they overpowered the Dark Eye Corp.

The attack on Spinster City was repelled minimal casualties as Kim Joon Tie and Elder Daddy long leg's took control,so much shit was happening around us.

As we gathered for a meeting Huntsman had declared that all battles were now resolved,it was a good outcome.

The 7 kids staying with Master,Mum and Autumn tagged along in the mini bus as Nigato turned up with Kylie.

Lucky for us after the meeting the next day everything returned to normal as no more portals had opened as the Endojapan Government asked Iskeni to create multiple Formation Dimensional barriers to stop the enemies from entering into Endojapan air space 

And so Luckys war against Turnside continued as a battle agreement was drawn up between both Principles,Jundo vs Turnside battle for Miss Emma Enmei's heart would begin next week,wtf did Lucky get us into?

Anyways I had trained all 7 kids in regards to the Seven Heavenly gates as they were now at gate number 2 these kids were little Monsters, there Spiritual Qi had grown.

Azari now resided with Crowley at the Extreme Shukati Clan,no further attacks had appeared for now which was good as she was attending Jundo High with Crowley.

We still knew that the Dark Eye Corp were not finished with us as we were about to clash with Turnside High this was going to be fucking epic!

Besides Lucky owes us big time.

Bring it on you fuckers lol.

0