Chapter 127 Life and Lucky’s Impending Battle
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After battling with Honjero and Midnight V my uniform was a mess so I returned home as I changed into my spare, this time Master and Mum dropped me off as the Happy Cappy Hardware store was closed today for renovations as it had sustained damage from all the previous battles.

Besides the Dark Kin Moon were still stationed there and were leaving to return to JiKorea in 2 months time, as time was flying quickly.

Making my way to school was interesting to say the least as I made it in time, Chang Zhao had also arrived coincidentally,theres something about this guy something I cant shake,he still had a stink look in his eye as we walked past each other he sneered as I walked past I really didnt give a fuck.

Felica came by as she was worried about me as Felton had explained regarding the ambush which was started by Genja Toka,followed by Honjero and the League of Chaos and Destruction, the look on her face was priceless I dont know how,but im lucky to have her as we held hands walking into school.

Things were never going to be the same,the battle vs Turnside will be coming up as the rules and terms of engagement were a 3 vs 3 battle,Lucky would be fighting which included 2 people he wanted to select making it a team of 3,he had yet to make up his mind but would decide today.

Looking over Carla and Felton were spending more time with each other as they became a item,not to mention Choi was following my cousin Ha-Joon around like a little puppy,fuck this kid is creepy sometimes,Uncle Joon Woo had whipped Choi's ass a few times for being a idiot as he continued to curse his ass in JiKorean as Ha-Joon laughed as she comforted her Grandfather lol.

Uncle Kombu had recently come by again to visit as we had lunch with Tempest again,according to Uncle Kombu him and Tempest go along way as it was the anniversary of Kombu's Coach Eroll's death.

Uncle Reshi wasnt doing to good his second wife had passed away a few months ago which made Kombu very sad he was close to his step mother even though Tammy had passed away with Cancer,Nigato and Kombu had resolved there issue with the help from Tempest as they all new each other and were connected somehow which wasnt strange.

Harry was smitten with Valarie and would oftern be seen going on dates with her,her family were well off and approved of Harry as he was also heir to Kwondo Industries.

Jakar didnt mind either,for some reason Deanne approved of Valarie and also heard Valarie's story regarding her incident when Harry was young.

Time flew by it was now time for the battle against Turnside

The 3 vs 3 battle was going to be radical, the line up was as followed:

1.Harry Vs Ichikin

2.Felton Vs Hakada

3.Lucky Vs Randle

The battle would take place in the Jundo High's Martial Science Hall.

Lets get it on!

0