Chapter 128 Challange before the Matches
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was the day Jundo Vs Turnside,a few buses from Turnside arrived including some of the goons that previously turned up to Jundo.

Arriving full of excitement Team Limitless Cappy lead Jundo into the Martial Science Arena's as it was a full house,Tempest was to referee the match today as Nigato was seen as a conflict of interest and was stopped by Mrs Sakuya Harper.

Sojin agreed as even though Nigato himself would have refereed fairly,still it wasnt appropriate at this time as he was relegated to the stands as he was disappointed but reluctantly accepted.

As Tempest was about to announce the first match he was suddenly high jacked as a kid with green hair flashed on to the stage screaming out "Kenso you fucker come out and Challenge me now! This fucker was quiet demanding lol.

As everyone looked at me,I knew it was Genja again as news spread regarding his ambush at 2 bridges,as I was about to step up and battle another kid with glasses flashed up on the arena as he declared  savagely"You are not worthy to fight Kenso! that bastard Kenso is my prey you fucking loser"!

The crowd was shocked as on the Board of Sorrows number 9 Chang Zhao Challenged Genja Toka Number 7 student of Turnside High.

I didnt really mind,each to there own as both Principles agreed,this was going to be a interesting pre battle.

Genja the Godly slayer Vs Chang the White Snake Emperor as Tempest made his way to the arena stage his aura becoming mad and Murderous he then looked at both Genja and Chang as the temperature went cold all of a sudden as Tempest spoke in his raspy voice.

"If any of you fuckers ever take over my arena again ill fucking kill you and your families" as a creepy smile could be seen on Tempest's face he wasnt joking either as both contestants started to sweat like pigs as Tempest then said "Ill give you little assholes 10 minutes to compose yourselves" ha ha ha as he laughed.

As both guys started to freak out as Tempest laughed rasply and creeply almost like a serial killer to say the least lol

Even the crowd could feel the cold Murderous vibe from this old baldy man.

After a few minutes both Genja and Chang got a hold of themselves and readied for the upcoming battle.

First unexpected battle Genja Vs Chang!

May the best fucker Win as Tempest called out "Fight"

1