Chapter-13 2/2 A New Race?
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Space... on one of the Alliance of Nations Space Stations. 

outside the space station, three of the astronauts were talking, until they saw an explosion.

A.O.N. Astronaut-1 hey did you see that!?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-2 wasn't that where that A.A.S.S.-3 was located?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-3 hey! I think its falling!.

a shockwave was soon seen and a large crater was visibly seen by the astronauts.

A.O.N. Astronaut-2 what the hell!?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-1 dear god... a lot of people lived there.

A.O.N. Astronaut-3 look!, I think I see a tree?... a tree!?, damn that's a huge tree!!!.

A.O.N. Astronaut-1 a tree?, we can't see trees from up here?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-2 god! look at the size of that thing!?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-1 that crater is huge, I could clearly see the tree you were talking about... but, why a tree?.

A.O.N. Astronaut-3 a tree underground?, that sure sounds stupid when you think of it.

A.O.N. Astronaut-1 yeah... lets report this to command, maybe they will shed some light into this crap.

A.O.N. Astronaut-2 agreed.

A.O.N. Astronaut-3 yeah... its been a weird day.

meanwhile... down beneath the surface 890,000 meters below surface level, in an elven looking city, three well dressed wood elves were walking towards the middle of the large tree, one male two female.

they walked through hall after hall until they reached a throne room, they see an old elf sitting on the throne surrounded by 2 wooden golems and 20 elven king guards... the three knelt to their king, then the male elf stood up and spoke.

Elven-prince your highness do you not see the destruction that these humans has caused us?, they bombarded our city and killed many of our kind.

the old elf, known now as the king, heard the words of his prince but knew better.

Elven-King I think that it was not an attack, but a meteor that hit us... if they really did attack us why are there no soldiers falling from the skies?, it has been a 2 months since we arrived in this new world, I sense one very very powerful being, according to the books and stories of this world, elves are but fantasy... and this... Supreme Leader that they are talking about, all the humans of this world fear him, I assume this fear that I am feeling is because of his Power.

Elven-King we should be wary prince, I am not the only powerful being in this world, let us not try to antagonize this... Supreme Leader, even his title is intimidating, the word Supreme, could it be that he is the greatest ruler in this worlds history?, we still have much to learn of this world.

the Elven Prince still remembering the battles that the king fought and the wisdom that he posses, he would not dare question his wisdom and his doubts.

Elven-Prince he is but a myth my lord.

Elven-King oh?, then why does my most trusted knights say otherwise?.

Elven-Prince ugh.

Elven-King according to my knights reports the civilizations of this world are much more advance than ours, but they lack magic.

the Elven Prince took this chance to shift the tide of the discussion.

Elven-Prince then we will shall crush them with superior magic power!.

Elven-King I think you did not understand what I said prince... they are more advanced than us in technology, and their weapons boast far more power than our magic, while we still use swords and spears they use a long range weapon they call guns, and their ships are capable of leveling cities from far away.

Elven-Prince impossible!, our old neighbors from our world are not capable of such sorcery!, not even the holy church and their heroes nor the demon king is capable of doing it!.

Elven-King we are in a different world young prince, remember that... if they fear this... Supreme Leader, then our only hope of survival is either in hiding or negotiate with this Supreme Leader, despite his reputation.

Elven-Prince I beg your pardon?.

Elven-King he is a smart tactician and a wise ruler according to the people under his rule, but to his enemies, a demon... a monster, the people under his rule worship him as an idol, a savior, a hero, they live good lives far better than the previous rulers.

the Elven Prince seeing the truth in his words only thought of only one reason as to why this being was so perfect and was worshiped... this being is God.

sweat began dripping down the prince's head he finally understood why he was feared, the king noticed the behavior of the prince and assured him that everything was not as he thinks.

Elven-King I do not think that he is the God of this world prince, but that could be a possibility... (if he is truly a god in the flesh, then he is an Evil God.)

Preala... the new base of the Supreme Leader, on one of the Control Towers he is seen monitoring the seemingly large tree from a distance along with his two servants.

Supreme Leader-Noel hmm... a World Tree, but it is not from our world, how intriguing...

Vasseli lord, you find a large tree interesting?.

Supreme Leader-Noel it is a World Tree, the birthplace of Elves.

Vasseli Elves!?.

Supreme Leader-Noel yes they look like humans but are less greedy and have long pointy ears.

Vasseli I may not hate elves, but I do not like them either.

Supreme Leader-Noel why is that?.

Vasseli its just that they are tree hugging maniacs!.

Supreme Leader-Noel really?, is that all you know?.

Vasseli is there something wrong?.

Supreme Leader-Noel elves may be a hard to kill race, but they have one weakness.

Allura what would that be?.

Supreme Leader-Noel simple... FIRE.

Vasseli hahaha!!!, ingenious! amazing my lord!, they shall die along with their families in their home!.

Allura do you intend to burn the entire forest?.

Supreme Leader-Noel yes... if my hand is forced to do so, in the forest they are hard to find, but out in the open they are like fish on land... they will drown in a sea of fire, their skills are useless on the open field... the remaining elves will be shot down, one by one...

the Supreme Leader looks up to see a wyvern flying above the base, he told the troops below to board their helicopters and capture the wyvern and its rider, and told the rest to be on their stations and be prepared for battle.

the sounds of troops running to their posts and helicopters taking off were intimidating, the wyvern rider soon saw that he was spotted, and tried to retreat but was already being intercepted by 8 helicopters.

the V helicopters shot stun bullets at the wyvern with precision, although the pilot was shot he endured it but his wyvern weren't so lucky... the wyvern took 51 stun bullets all across its body, and fell along with its rider... they landed in a forest but by the time the elf and his wyvern woke up, they were surrounded by troops on the ground and flying machines on the sky, still weak even after the fall... the rider fainted.

the  elf soon woke up in a dark room, with the only light source the candle on the iron table, he tried to get up but then realized that he was chained to a metal chair... he took a good look at his surroundings, and soon saw a man sitting across the table, his form was the only thing he saw, and nothing else.

Elf Rider what?, who are you?.

the man stayed silent for a while, but then spoke.

Supreme Leader-Noel I am what I am, so who are you.

the Elf Rider hearing a deep voice for the first time thought that he was being interrogated by demons but soon remembered his king's words that humans dominate this world..., he decided to tell the man what and who he is and what he came here to do, seeing that this is a new world

 Elf Rider I am an El-.

but before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by the man.

Supreme Leader-Noel I know what you are ELF, I am asking who you are.

Elf Rider I am a scout from the Elven Knight Division in service of his majesty.

Supreme Leader-Noel what is your purpose here?.

Elf Rider I was ordered to scout this fortress for his majesty the king, I mean you no harm please release me.

Supreme Leader-Noel that is not for you to decide.

the Supreme Leader snapped his fingers and the elf soon became unconscious, he ordered the guards outside to take the elf to a cell and guard it carefully, he then went back up to the Control Tower to see a river not too far from the base, he took out a phone then ordered the officer to make a secondary base on the river, he then returned the phone in his pocket then looked up the sky, a dove and a bat soon landed on the roof the the Control Tower looking at the Supreme Leader.

Supreme Leader-Noel hmm... this will be interesting, I wonder what those elves are capable of... either way if they are hostile, they will all DIE.

 

0