Chapter-14 1/4 A New World
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preala... The Elven Capital.

inside the Elven Throne Room.

the Elven Prince was being informed of the news that the wyvern rider that the king has sent... the prince immediately informed the king of what happened.

Elven-Prince see! they are hostile towards our kind! there is no negotiating with them!.

Elven-King that is most unfortunate, but remember... the connection between the nations are as thin as paper, it has only been 30 years since the last war, so it is not surprising that our wyvern rider was caught.

Elven-Prince do you not care for the life of your soldier?.

Elven-King I do young prince... but make no mistake, should war break out, I will do all that I can to finish what has started.

Elven-Prince I see... (then perhaps this will work...)

the prince soon left the throne room and went to his personal chamber, he looked out the window overlooking the enormous city...

Elven-Prince that old fool... does he think that just because we are in a different world we will lose?, perhaps I need to take matters into my own hands...

we return back to the new base of the Supreme Leader in Preala.

the Supreme Leader is seen sitting at his chair looking over a few maps over his desk with his other servants standing next to him, he shuffles a few maps and documents while thinking of a new mech design.

Supreme Leader-Noel since elves specialize in ambush tactics, I think the Ghost Experimental Mech shall be the one fit for combating the elves in the forest...

Vasseli hmm?.

Supreme Leader-Noel it is capable of flight and ground operations, and of course it has a built in flame thrower... it is also operated by an A.I. so it will rarely hesitate, it is capable of infrared vison so it can see even at night, elves are dangerous during the night because they are silent and quite deadly... but don't worry, we have drones, they will make short work of the elves.

Allura was shocked at how the Supreme Leader could come up of such dangerous machines in a day by just knowing what species he is dealing with.

Allura incredible... I see now why the other nations fear you...

Supreme Leader-Noel the only reason the other nations cannot make this is because they have to pay their scientists to build and come up with these inventions, while I do not.

Vasseli hahaha! that is corruption at its finest!, greedy pigs.

Supreme Leader-Noel I do not think that it is corruption that is the cause of such a thing, but it is a possibility.

the three looked out the window to see twenty 10 feet tall drones taking off to the skies.

Supreme Leader-Noel the skies are mine...

over the skies of Preala a G.E.M. is surveying the skies and land.

G.E.M. surveying... no targets found.

it soon joined up with the other 19 G.E.M.s and approached the large tree sticking out of the ground.

G.E.M. target spotted! initiating patrol...

the 20 G.E.M.s patrolled the skies above the World Tree high above the clouds... it soon connected to one of the control towers of the Preala Main Base AKA P.M.B. 

G.E.M. this is G.E.M. three, we have located the World Tree what are your orders?.

the V Operator soon contacted the Supreme Leader that the G.E.M.s have arrived at their location, the Supreme Leader and his servants soon arrived at the tower.

V Operator-1 sir! the G.E.M.s has arrived at the World Tree... what are your orders?.

Supreme Leader-Noel show me the images...

V Operator-1 yes sir!.

the first V Operator looked at the other V Operator to his left and nodded.

V Operator-2 images are coming up... now.

multiple screens soon pop up on the large hanging monitor, it shows multiple burned down buildings and trees as well as the large tree in the middle of the crater.

the Supreme Leader took a closer look at the screen that showed the World Tree, a small green line was soon seen moving away from the World Tree.

Supreme Leader-Noel operator, zoom in on that line...

V Operator-2 yes sir.

the screen soon zoomed on the line and became more clear... it was an army, about 22,000 strong, all cavalry.

Supreme Leader-Noel hmm... they think they could just walk out like that? and not get seen? hmm... very well, send in the Viper Division.

V Operator-1 yes sir!.

the first V Operator soon contacted the Viper Division below, multiple tanks, troop transports, and attack helicopters moved to intercept the Elven army.

Elven-Army: 10,000 Magicians 4,000 Knights 6,000 Archers 2,000 Grand Magicians.

Valtherian-Army: 1,000 Tanks 40 Attack Helicopters 120 Troop Transports 1,200 Infantry.

the two armies rushed towards each other... then met on a relatively large town, two commanding officers leading each army.

Elven-Army Leader: Elven-Prince(insert name here)

Valtheran-Army Leader: V Commander-Justinian

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0