Chapter-14 2/4 Guts and Glory
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preala... north of the P.M.B.

the Town of Nihil...

on the Valtherian front, V Commander-Justinian is observing the Elven-Army from his camp.

V Commander-Justinian hmm... they don't seem to be advancing towards us...

a V Soldier soon came up to him with news.

V Soldier sir!, we have received reports that the commander of the elven army appears to be a prince.

V Commander-Justinian hmm? a prince huh... it seems that elves really are a thing...

V Soldier beg your pardon sir?.

V Commander-Justinian do you not find it weird?.

V Soldier what sir?.

V Commander-Justinian elves... they should not exist, but here they are... by the tens of thousands.

V Soldier with all do respect sir, the Supreme Leader's orders are to eliminate the elven threat.

V Commander-Justinian funny, I was not informed that we are to eliminate elves?.

V Soldier didn't the Supreme Leader send us to destroy the elves?.

V Commander-Justinian we were sent to intercept the elves... I did not hear orders that specifically told us to destroy them.

V Soldier then what are we sent here for?.

V Commander-Justinian that's the question I want to figure out...

V Commander-Justinian soon reached for his phone on his right pocket and called the Supreme Leader.

RING RING RING

a click noise was soon heard and the commander spoke.

V Commander-Justinian sir! we have intercepted the Elven-Army, what are your orders?.

Supreme Leader-Noel wait for a while, and see what happens... if they come to you with clear hostile intent... ELIMINATE THEM.

V Commander-Justinian affirmative.

Supreme Leader-Noel spare only two survivors... kill off the rest, I want no casualties I want not a single Valtherian to fall, do you understand commander?.

V Commander-Justinian loud and clear sir.

Supreme Leader-Noel good...

the phone was soon hung up and the commander returned to his duties... he soon looked at a keyboard and pressed a button to message his troops.

V Commander-Justinian all units! shoot any elves that are hostile! if they attack, then we shall retaliate!, the Supreme Leader demands it!.

all the Valtheran troops soon went on high alert then waited for any elves that may arrive, soldiers created barricades made from the scrap around them, and tanks and troop transports soon created multiple defensive outposts surrounding the main outpost facing the elven front.

we go to the Elven side to see the Elven-Prince siting on a chair inside his camp with his best officers.

Elven-Prince the enemies numbers are small, but they have metal behemoths that seem to be guarding them... they also have weird looking weapons as well... I believe the dwarves call them, Muskets, correct?.

one of the elven officers soon responded to the prince's question.

Elven Officer-1 I believe so your highness... but they look far different from the designs of the dwarves, I heard that they can shoot one round per minute, but...

the Elven-Prince soon got annoyed that one of his officers, doubt the superior army that he brought with him... he shouted at the top of his lungs and flipped the table in front of him.

Elven-Prince Insolence! I have the Superior army!, in terms of numbers! and magic power!, even I alone can defeat a hundred men!.

the other officers became more worried that their prince has become more paranoid due to him being too arrogant.

Elven Officer-2 but your highness!

CHK! the officers neck slid open as blood soon flood out from the wound...

thud! the officer's body dropped to the ground while blood flooded the floor below.

Elven-Prince I will not be corrected!!! prepare the army! I will show you all that I! am fit! to! be! king!!!.

the prince soon left the camp with his other officers, while the other elven officers stayed silent as one of their own lie dead on the ground... lifeless.

we cut back to V Commander-Justinian as he looks out the window seeing the 22,000 Elven-Army charging from a distance.

he panicked and pressed the button that sounded the alarm.

V Commander-Justinian all troops! prepare for combat!, get those attack helicopters in the air! now!!!.

we cut back to the Elven-Pric- I mean... Prince, as he charges the Valtheran Outpost with the 22,000 troops that he has, minus one... he looks up to the base to see multiple dots in the air coming up to him... 

Elven-Prince what are those!? mages! shoot those monsters from the sky!.

the 10,000 magicians as well as the grand magicians used fire spells to attack the "dots in the sky" (you know what they are) all of the fire balls that intercepted the "dots" missed... which in turn infuriated the prince.

Elven-Prince what are you fools doing!? shoot them out of the sky!!!.

the magicians shot their second volley at the "dots" but then again they all missed... but as all of this is happening the "dots" started to get closer... much closer... the metal behemoths were as clear as day, metal blades rotating at the top and on its tail a spinning blade, it had two metal arms that hold large ballistae arrows and metal barrels, below its face... a large weird looking metal musket...

as soon as the beasts got close to the army, they shot the ballistae arrows at them... an one of the arrows exploded in front of the prince and he fell from his horse.

left disoriented and confused, as he looked around he sees multiple explosions appear... and the nearly formless bodies of his once massive army, all he could hear was the faint screams of his archers trying to shoot the metal behemoths, and the sounds of explosions and ground cracking and shaking... all he could think of was...

Elven-Prince (how did this happen?.)

the sight of bodies and metal weapons and armor flying across his view was horrible... flesh slowly being torn apart while blood was raining from the sky... the beasts chased his men and gunned them down with their fast shooting muskets, his soldiers ran for their lives but to no avail, everything became so slow until...

 

 

 

 

 

0