Chapter 89 – Little Rabbit’s Appetite
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The power animal seemed to be affected by the event. There was no one around, and it was time to meet. When Nafız lifted the restrictions and released the rabbit, she could only see it for a moment. Although she could sense where the power animal was, it had already disappeared.

The next place the power animal would be seen would be near the corpses of the mercenaries. The creature stared greedily at the piled-up bodies awaiting burial. With tremendous speed, it entered the body from the belly of the dead soldier.

Soon after, a quarter of the mountain of corpses disappeared. The situation would draw the attention of the orcs, who were resting after the battle. As the crowd dwindled, the number of orcs gathered at its head increased. When it was finally finished, a rabbit with bloody white fur appeared.

No one could see the creature coming to its place, nor could they understand how it disappeared. No one had ever seen a carnivorous animal like this before. Although there were remarkable similarities between this world and the place where Nafız came from, some things were not at all alike.

'Are you done? You were quite hungry!"

Nafız was quite surprised as she looked at the power animal that appeared in front of her. She wondered where the tiny creature could fit all that food. She wouldn't have a chance to get an answer to the question he had asked, the power animal looking tired from the look of it. Without the Blood God calling back, the creature spontaneously retreated into the tattoo to rest.

"Ma'am, be careful! An unknown creature appeared in the camp and disappeared after eating human corpses!"

The messenger who came excitedly called to Nafız, who was aware of everything, hastily. The army, which had gone to rest, was now caught in the wind of uneasiness.

"Okay, okay, don't panic! I'll be with you shortly!"

The Blood God didn't say that her Power Animal did what happened. There was no need to reveal a trump card without knowing what the power animal was capable of. She slowly got up from her seat and started walking beside Hammer Tooth.

The young commander had also heard the news and ordered preparations to find the rest of the tribe. They had to leave this place immediately; they did not know when the strange creature would come again.

"Groom, when are we leaving? Let's get that little job done too! Don't you ever worry about your wife?

She was the one who wanted to know about Yarmagül's situation, but she avoided mentioning it in public.

"We'll be on our way when the sun comes up. I don't know what to do with the portable castle!"

The mercenaries had left behind a lot of valuable materials, and the most important of them all was the castle walls, above which the Blood God had drilled an enormous hole. If used properly, it could become a valuable item within the Orc Steppes.

'I'll take it. You, do your best to speed things up!"

It was not difficult for Nafız to take this building, which occupies a vast area when viewed from the outside to the transport ring. She had enough room for hundreds like these; the Abarran had built a unique inter-domain space for her daughter.

After the orders of their commanders, the army set out again when it was twilight. After Nafız took the castle, everything that was left was burned. No one needed to know about this infamous settlement; they were burned to ashes by the shame they left behind.

After half a day's journey, an orc group of fifty thousand arrived in front of the thicket of trees. Hammer Tooth, who watched this place for a while, bent down in the ear of his commander next to him and said, "Surround the area, not even a single person escapes!"

This was where the tribe was hiding! After the noise, the orc with a brown bearskin on his back and a group of a few behind him walked out of the small forest. The person with the fur on his back was the chieftain in the region. While serving as the hunter chief in the time of Braveheart, he had obtained this task in an instant.

"I hope you've come with good news, White Bear's son. Have you brought the enemies of our Lord to their knees?

The question caused those behind the young commander to laugh uncontrollably. In front of them stood a jester still trying to pretend.

"Everything is over; we have only one job left. After I complete that, I will personally give the news to my father!"

The Hammer Tooth was enraged, remembering the message from his father. His inability to control the volume of his voice as he spoke betrayed him.

"I think you're going to give that particular order, but this time I have to intervene. There are someone else's belongings on that scumbag; I need to get it first!"

How could Nafız not understand the intention of the young commander? She stepped forward to realize Alyon's special wish.

"Who are you? How dare you talk like that!"

One of those standing next to the orc wearing the bear fur spoke. This person held a high position in the tribe. With the courage of his rank, he thought that the other person was one of the orcs he had bought and sold like goods.

"Usually, I handle these things myself, but this time I'll just do what's necessary and get off the stage!"

Nafız would turn into a blur after she finished her words; she was holding a brown bear fur in her hand the next moment. Without hesitation, she put it on the carrying ring. No one knew what it was.

"I also have a standard. No weapon on me is cheap enough to be soaked in the blood of these cowards!"

That was the case. Could the Blood God have a problem dealing with ants crawling under her feet?

When there was no obstacle in front of him, Hammer Tooth shouted loud enough to be heard even at a distance of five hundred paces.

"Do not pity any of the traitors who persecute their fellow countrymen! No honorable death for them!

The first reaction to the order came from the commanders behind it. Using their axes, they quickly slaughtered the group that came to meet them. They had no intention of leaving the orcs hiding here in one piece; they even treated dead bodies mercilessly.

What happened was a pleasant spectacle for Nafız. She stood aside, witnessing the moment when they had completely taken over the area. As time passed, the smell of blood became unbearable. By rough calculation, ten thousand orcs would not exist from today.

While the army of fifty thousand men had to be finished quickly, the massacre took longer than expected. After what they had heard and seen until they got here, it wasn't enough for Hammer Tooth's army to kill these cowards.

While they were still alive, they cauterized the wounds of orcs whose arms had been severed, saving them to do the same to their legs later. The cries of the orcs, their eyes gouged alive, and their entrails hung from the trees, reached the sky.

The fun could end just before nightfall, and as the Young Commander was about to order the site to be burned, a voice interrupted him.

"Groom, I'll take care of this place! You, find a place where we can spend the night!"

It didn't even occur to him to question the words of the Blood God. He gathered his army and set out to find private land.

"Okay, okay, wait! Soon you will be able to feed as much as you want!"

Yesterday's event was happening again, the power animal fighting to get out. The smell of blood was driving this creature crazy, thought Nafız, and within two breaths, she released it.

As the power beast entered the forest, the groans of some orcs who were not yet dead could be heard. After a while, these too would be cut off; In the silence that fell, there were only the sounds of bones breaking.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Your pride has betrayed you.

 Ivan Turgenev

0