Chapter 90 – Family Gathering
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The orc tribe in the area was destroyed, which brought a different idea to Nafız's mind. When she came to the city's gates, accompanied by the Hammer Tooth and his army, she would quickly run to Yarmagül.

The expedition lasted ten solstices, and by now, the young mother should have recovered. The Blood God found her inside the healing bath in her room; though she was currently asleep, she could not detect any trace of pain on her face.

"Who are you? What are you looking for next to my mother?"

Just as she was about to put her hand on Yarmagül’s forehead to understand her situation fully, a voice mixed with anger came from behind her. The one speaking was the one she had left when he was still a baby; by this time, he had grown up and was already armed.

"I am from the Main Orc Tribe. I came here to kill the rebel chief's daughter!"

Alyon's grandson would be stunned by what he heard, or was it just what he was afraid of? He rushed forward as he drew the sword from his waist; he had to protect his mother no matter what.

"You won't be able to put your filthy hands on anyone!"

Nafız was smiling at the orca that came at full throttle, what different physiology this race had. The baby who had just been born ten days ago was in front of her and wanted to kill her.

The baby had grown into an adult, but the result would still be a disappointment for Alyon. Just like his son, this boy had a physique below usual orc standards.

"Even in this world, the boy looks like an uncle!"

 She couldn't help but think; there was something different about this boy. The energy he emitted made it feel as if some things were not yet complete.

"Come on, wet noodle. Let's see if you're talking as much as your mouth?"

The selfless orc tried to shield himself from his mother, but his effort was nothing short of funny. He was still a newborn with no combat experience.

His eyes were slowly turning red as each move had to finish before it even started. Unable to achieve what he wanted to do, he was pushing himself even more with his ambition. After a short struggle, the boy, who realized that he could not get any results in this way, threw away his sword and closed his eyes?

"You asked for this, perish!"

He had decided to use his extraordinary bloodline power, even though his mother had sternly warned him, there was no other way. In an instant, the air around him became chaotic, his leather armor fluttering wildly.

With a smile on his face, he thought there was no escape from this technique, but he started screaming in pain within five breaths of it. A red symbol appeared on the orc's forehead as it sank to its knees, evident that it was in agony from the sign getting redder every moment.

"Did you think I wouldn't take action against a freak like you?"

This symbol was the work of Nafız. When he was still a baby, she had made it using her blood after covering herself with a talismanic cloth. It was a kind of insurance, and the seal would contain him if his bloodline power were directed against her.

"Nafız, don't bother with the boy; we haven't introduced him to anyone yet!"

Yarmagül was relatively calm in the face of the sight when she woke up due to the noise, she used to have a nervous breakdown, but now she understood some things. As cruel as the Blood God was, she knew how to hold herself back to her loved ones and their close ones.

"Get up; no one should see the future ruler of the Orc Steppes like this!"

The Hammer Tooth's son was staring at the orc warrior who had put an end to his pain by touching the mark on his forehead. He had reached out to the person he shouldn't have messed with in any way. It was not his fault; it was all the work of Nafız who wanted to have some fun.

Returning to her unfinished business after a short period of activity, the Blood God shouted angrily when the door swung open.

"Are you entering the barn, camel?"

The one who came was Hammer Tooth, who wanted to see his wife's condition immediately as soon as his armies were in order. He was going to eat his share of the brush, like his son, and his eyes were on the male orc, who had not yet stood up, as he went to a corner of the room without making a sound.

Nafız, whose examination attempt was blocked twice, was finally about to reach her goal when the big two-winged door opened even harder than before.

"Were you born to drive me crazy? Son, husband, father, you did not leave a human alone!"

The words came out of her mouth randomly, Nafız started to do her job without disturbing the event. The orcs in the room didn't quite understand either; they thought it was one of her oddities.

Three generations were facing each other, and Alyon went up to the young orc and shook his shoulder. Although his movements seemed natural, it is evident that he was a little nervous.

"Hammer Tooth, this orc is your son. It's time for you to meet!"

He still doubted as he pushed the orc under his hand forward, wondering how the young commander would treat his son. Being aware that he did not give a good test, he asked what attitude his son-in-law would take.

As the two orcs approached each other, a scene beyond his imagination formed. The Hammer Tooth drew his son to him in his thick arms and hugged him longingly. The orc's eyes were full of emotion, and he took a deep look at his son, clutched by both shoulders.

"Father, am I what you expected?"

Alyon's grandson was aware of the situation; all the orcs he saw around him seemed big size than him. He was able to see the first orc shorter than him today, and he had to kneel before him.

'What kind of question is that? You are as you should be. You are the grandson of the legendary Orc Lord Braveheart's war chief, White Bear, and chief Alyon, who will liberate these lands again!"

There was not the slightest tremor in Hammer Tooth's voice, and whatever came out of his mouth was what went through his heart. Seeing his son's sadness, he cried out in anger.

"Raise your head, and you will be superior to everyone. The power you need is in the noble blood in your veins!"

When the room shook with the sound, Nafız turned her head and looked at the orc advising his son, and this pleasant coincidence would make her face smile. Uplifted after her son-in-law's words, Alyon patted his grandson twice on the back, and these words were a lesson not only to the young orc but to himself.

"Don't worry, brat! Your uncle is weaker than you, but if your father got together, they wouldn't be half the Bookworm."

Nafız, who spoke without leaving her job while taking care of Yarmagül, did not hesitate to cauterize her friend's wound. Even if she remained silent in the face of injustice done to her student, this did not mean that she would forget what happened.

"Blood God, how is my wife?"

When the acquaintance phase is over, Hammer Tooth comes next to Nafız.

"She's not doing well right now, she'll get better in time, but this freak will be the only child you can have together. After the devastation her mother caused on her during childbirth, the sister had better not wait!"

Father and son's faces fell; they both had different regrets. One of them took the blame for hurting his mother, and the other was worried that his wife would be upset about the situation.

"I am an orc warrior, and I was not in the mood to walk around with a child in my belly all the time!"

Father and son felt a little better as Yarmagül, lying in the healing bath, cried out to show that she had regained her strength.

"Alyon, can we talk to you alone for a while?"

Nafız took her friend's arm to share her new idea and leave the newly reunited family alone and left the room without an answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making decisions while angry is like sailing in a storm.

Euripides

 

 

0