Meeting a “different” general
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, here is the chapter that I promised you, I hope you are enjoying this story.
Do not forget to leave your comments.

Also, I hope you like the new cover.

Without more to say, let's get started.

Announcement
Warning: Severe dysphoria.

Emilia and Alberto were at the headquarters of the 3rd battalion in Mexico City.

At this point in the conflict, Emilia had become used to living in military barracks.

It was about 3 days before the 2nd Hidalgo State Infantry Battalion returned to the front of the Second Mexican-American War, one of the fronts of the First World War in this Universe.

There was hope, the new Mexican air force was far superior to the American one, it was something to be expected since the United States had not paid much attention to the development of this new branch of the army.

However, there were other points where the Mexican armed forces were at a disadvantage, the Mexican Navy was garbage compared to the US Navy, until now Mexico had relied on General Mondragón's long guns and submarines designed in Germany to make against the attempts of the United States to land in Veracruz (which was its strategy in the first Mexican-American war).

The Conflict had spread longer than Washington D.C. I would have liked, at this moment, the inhabitants of Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona, were going through a bad time.

The Morale of the Gringo Soldiers was on the ground, almost everyone expected to find little or no difficulty in the war against Mexico, the fact that a country that they considered as mediocre was winning them in many battles was a humiliation for them.
Mexico had been a horrible place for many American soldiers.

For a long time the war had been different from the one in Europe, since the war in North America was a war of movement, compared to the trench warfare of Western Europe.

But now things were different.

The United States lost almost 700,000 soldiers in the Battle of Matamoros, as well as having a huge crisis due to incidents with the Gangsters, among other things the American industry was not at its best.

Europe could not provide help. In Europe Germany had practically taken Paris. France was seriously considering withdrawing from the fray.

If France withdrew from the war it would be almost impossible for the United Kingdom to beat Germany.

Mexico was not in its best moment either, but it had gotten the support of South America, so that unlike the United States of America, Mexico had access to natural resources, so its industry had more freedom.

Former President Díaz had to be thanked for industrializing the country, Mexico was now a regional power, somewhat different from what it was when the United States of America invaded Mexico in 1846.

Now things were advantageous for Mexico.

The development of the FX 18 (or the AK 47 if you are of a similar dimension to Emilia) had revolutionized the Mexican military industry, as well as the techniques of the Army.

Meanwhile, the United States had lost the Battle of Tijuana and the Battle of El Paso, making the route to Houston and Los Angeles almost assured.

However, on the border between Sonora and Arizona the two armies (both the Mexican and the American) had entrenched themselves.

The war in Europe had shown that Tanks and Planes were the key to overcoming trench warfare.

And since neither Emilia nor Alberto were willing to learn to fly a plane, they both promised to fight in the tank division.

At that moment, they both awaited the arrival of a man whom Emilia had heard little about in her original reality.
According to Alberto, this man had been one of the main leaders of the 1910 revolution, but in this reality he was no more than a general of the Morelos National Guard.

Finally he arrived.

"It is an honor to meet you, my dear, how good it is to see that in youth there are capable people" said that man.
Alberto looked at him and replied: "It is an honor to meet General Zapata, I am glad to meet you"

"The honor is mine" said General Zapata "Come with me, I will take you to see my armored division"

They left the barracks.

The road was long.

They took the tram to Buenavista, from there the three took the train to the State of Morelos.

Because it was a military train (unlike the other times Emilia and Alberto traveled in commercial trains) they immediately arrived at the Morelos Barracks.

"Welcome to my tank division," General Zapata said.

"This is impressive, my general," Alberto replied.

Mr. Zapata looked at her and said: "Please, you can call me Emiliano"

"It is an honor, Emiliano," said Alberto.

Meanwhile Emilia did not stop appreciating each of those huge steel beasts, they were similar to the British Mark Tanks.

"What kind of tanks are those?" asked Emilia.

"Boy, those are the Salinas Tanks" said Emiliano "They are the pride of Mexico and they will help us defeat those disgusting gringos" he said.

Emilia couldn't help but feel bad about the word 'boy', she hated being referred to as a man.

"And what are we going to do?" asked Emilia.

"That's what I'm going Young man" said Emiliano.

Again, she was treated like a man.

She hated to think that this was what trans girls suffered throughout her entire life.

Alberto couldn't even have a real name due to the time, while she felt that she was dying to be referred to with male pronouns.

She felt guilty, a hypocrite, she had said so many things.

If she had received a quarter of the bullying that she did to Emma, ​​she would not have endured.

She was a hypocrite, Emma had endured worse, Alberto had endured worse, she was nothing more than a crybaby.

Her eyes looked like they were going to water up with tears.

"Is something wrong, mijo?" asked Emiliano.

"Not my General" said Emilia, wiping her tears.

"Well, as I was saying, you are going to be the ones in charge of traveling in command of a main Tank, from that tank you will coordinate the entire Tank Section" said Emiliano.

"E ... José" said Alberto, Emilia wanted to cry, she hated being referred to by that name "Do you want to be a sergeant?"

It was better than being a soldier.

An opportunity that she would hardly present again.

"Yes, I ... accept" said Emilia.

"Well, I think that's all I can tell you for today" said Emiliano "Just one more thing: Alberto, are you gay?" he asked.

Alberto looked at him and said: "Not my General"

Alberto didn't seem to be lying.

"So what did you mean by the song from 2 days ago?" he asked.

"Whoever wants to understand, let him understand" Alberto said with a cheerful tone of voice.

"Well, if you are interested in men, I can make an exception, under certain conditions" said Zapata "Well, gentlemen, I am retiring."

Alberto looked at Emilia and said: "There are things we don't know about Zapata"

Two chapters for today, I hope you will forgive me for the length of both.

Do not forget to leave me your opinion in the comments.

0