Back to the front
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello everyone, welcome to this new chapter of " The lesson of war to this transphobe".

I hope you like this episode, don't forget to leave me your comments!

Without more to say, Let's get started!

Announcement
Warning: Severe dysphoria

That day the things changed, and for bad.

Emilia and Albert, both back to the front.

In Sonora, the clashes between the Mexican Army and the US military were at their pick.

The Mexican army was about to introduce a new weapon; the tanks.

The National Guard of the Free and sovereign state of Morelos was the first tank division in all Mexico.

Due to her contributions, Alberto was called to serve in the Tank división.

As her close friend Alberto invites Emilia to work at the tank division as Sargent.

And now Emilia and Albert will know how a tank war is...


"Hey, José, Are u ready?" one male voice sound inside the Tank.

She was inside the new Salinas Tank, a tank very similar to the British Mark V.

That was the first time that she was inside of one of these bess.

"Earth calling José, are u there?" he asked.

At that moment Emilia react to her soldier calling.

"Ah, yeah, I'm here!" Emilia replied.

"Thy need to learn to be faster" another soldier said.

"Sorry for that Miguel, I was thinking of other things" Emilia said.

"Thy need to have more concentration, What will thy do when the Usian army attacks us?" 

"Well, Americans aren't attacking us right now, okay?" she answered.

"However, thy don't have excuses, thy need adapt thyself to be in battlefield, and now, we are entering to the Battle, so, please, as a favor to thyself, please, get that, we are fighting in the World War, this is the biggest war in all history! thy possible to died is gigantic, please get on that!" Miguel said.

Emilia look at him, he was right, this isn't a tour for Arizona, this was a Global war, and for this moment, the greatest war of human history.

"Ok, I need to learn to have more concentration, you are right dude" Emilia reply.

"Well, don't worry Jose, please, come man, enter here, we are entering in the combat, we need u here" the first soldier said.

"Well I'm entering, give me space Diego" she said.

She entering in the cabin of the tank.

"Ok, u need to know that this thing is very dirty when we put this in march the motor will give us a cloud of smoke in the face, so u need to put this on your face" Diego said giving her an anti-smoke mask.

She took the mask and she tried to put it on herself.

"Ok" she said.

"Are u ready?" Diego asked.

"Yes, I'm ready" Emilia said.

"Well, vamonos a la verga canijos" Diego said.

He put in march the tank.

At that moment Emilia discovers that the tank was very very uncomfortable, there were no shock absorbers in the tank, so every step shakes them.

"Well, this is uncomfortable" a third soldier said.

"Thy always say that everything is uncomfortable" Miguel replied.

"Well, you always say 'thy' as 'you', so..."

"Shut up the chingada boca, I can say whatever I want, right pendejo?" he said "Please Arturo, don't speak again in this mission"

"I can't promise you anything" Arturo replied.

Another voice interrupts their conversation.

"Anyone can tell me why I accepted to go to this mission with y'all?" he said.

"Please Rafael, we are here now, so, Let's try that all of us be still here at the end of this battle" Emilia said.

 Emilia hated every second of this.

She was a girl! How the hell she ended in a 'Just men' group.

That was not her first occasion in this world.

The public restrooms were the first time that she ended in a 'Men's space'.

From that moment and until now she was always in the 'Men's spaces'.

She cannot enter the 'Women's Spaces', if she tried she would surely be seen as a stalker, but the truth is that she just wanted to feel safe.

She didn't feel safe in the 'Men's Spaces', but from the moment she started to live in Jose's body, she lost the permission to enter in 'Women's spaces'.

She may be deserved this, she denied trans girls enter 'Women's space', she will be a hypocrite if she doesn't follow her own rules.

She hated all this.

"Hey Sargent, we are arriving at the usian trenches, prepare thyself"  Miguel said.

Sound from the American guns listened.

"We are here" said Diego.

The machine gun of the tank started to fire against the soldiers in that trench.

Soon the trench was free of living American soldiers.

"Well, that was very easy!" said Diego "U need to learn to fight against our powerful tanks stupid gringos!

"Shut up Diego, we are lucky, the Americans don't have artillery in this front, and they don't have anti-tank rifles" said Arturo.

"I believe that I said thy that don't speak again in this battle" Miguel said.

"Well, I believe then I can stay quiet but if y'all need my voice or advice don't blame myself, blame Miguel" Arturo said.

"Come guys! don't discuss when the battle is on" said Diego.

"Ok man, I will not speak with Miguel again, but he can't forbid me to speak with y'all" Arturo replied.

"Well, we have a long way to arrive in Arizona, please, stay calm, if the Americans don't have an artillery of Anti-tank rifles, this doesn't will be an issue in the next morning right?"

"Well, I will not celebrate before we got the victory in this battle" Miguel answered.

That day was the start of one of the biggest battles on the North American front.

But for Emilia things were different.

She hated being here, hated the way her body looked.

She normally didn't care much about dying, but now she had a new fear.

If they found her body, they would say that she was a child, she would never be seen as a woman again, she even her dead she would be remembered as a man.

But still, she must be strong, she must face war

Well that's all for this chapter, I hope you like this episode.

Don't forget to leave me your comments

 

0