Chapter 38
176 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Id

 

Volume 1

The People of Count Klein 38

"Excuse me, Count Klein!"

"Father."

"Y, yeah, did you say something?"

As Grey and Rinet both yelled out at the same time, Count Klein finally came to his senses.

"Th, that's right. I haven't explained that to you yet. To put it simply, a Raun Fighter is like a Sword Master that uses their fist and feet to fight instead of swords. Their abilities are so great that they do not lose out against Sword Masters. And, one of the skills that represent them is space affiliated attacks. As you've seen earlier, it's the ability to attack someone from a distance, even without the use of touch or a weapon. It's very similar to the sword spirit affiliated attacks that mid rank or higher Sword Masters use. It can oftentimes be difficult for even Sword Masters to reach such a level."

Shioran added on.

"However, Id here seems to have the abilities that a mid rank or higher Raun Fighter would have."

Rinet and Raynein stared at Id with bewildered eyes.

"Th, then he's comparable to a mid rank Sword Master or higher……."

"Un, unbelievable. Father, even you just stepped into a Sword Master level….I, I'm sure he just utilized spirits."

Spirits were already out of the question, because of what Grey had said earlier.

At that moment, Grihagent who had been staring at Id, found that something was strange and decided to ask.

"But, why is a Raun Fighter like yourself carrying around 3 swords? Are you able to use the sword as well?"

Shioran and Count Klein's eyes now went towards the sword that was located at Id's hip.

This situation was a first for them. Raun Fighters should have no reason to carry swords around. It may be different for Sword Masters, but for Raun Fighters, swords were absolutely useless. That would mean…..

"Of course I can. There would be no reason for me to be carrying them if I wasn't able to use them."

 

"Amazing. A mid rank Raun Fighter or higher is able to use a sword….."

Shioran shook his head as if he was unable to believe it. However, it didn't matter whether he believed it or not. He already believed that it was true when the question was asked.

"Then, your sword skills…..?

The only thing they were interested in now was whether Id's sword skills were as good as his fists.

"I'm as good as I am with my hands."

Shioran smirked.

"A mid rank or above Raun Fighter, and a mid rank or above Sword Master as well. This is making me feel quite dejected. Can we see…….your skills by any chance?"

Shioran spoke as if he was asking a favor, then pushed an ashtray towards Id that was on top of the table. As he did, everyone's eyes looked towards the ashtray as well as Id.

"Well, it's not that difficult to do."

Id stared at the ashtray with an expressionless face. His hand slowly moved towards the sword that was located on the right side of his hip. The sword that Id had grabbed was the mid sized sword that he had purchased from the weapon shop. He had never used it yet, and although the scabbard and sword handle were tied together by a leather strap, Id felt that there wouldn't be any issues in unveiling the sword if he were to pull it out with his ki. He slowly began to inject the sword with his ki through the sword handle.

'Huh, how strange. The ki isn't flowing.'

Feeling his ki returning to him as if it was hitting against a wall, Id felt perplexed as he heavily forced more ki into the sword. It felt like the 'wall' wouldn't be thick and that it could easily be pierced into. That's why, Id was planning on breaking down the 'wall' with more force. As Id began to raise the amount of ki that he was injecting, Lamia spoke.

[Sir Id, If you keep forcing your mana into the sword, the seal won't be able to repel against it and may explode on you.]

As soon as Lamia spoke out, Id quickly pulled back his ki.

'That's right, the seal……you said the sword was sealed, huh?

Id suddenly released the sword within his hand as he scratched his head. Everyone seemed curious with his actions, but Id didn't care. He instead grabbed a small baton that was placed beside the table.

And, he slowly began to inject his ki into it. As he did, a blue light wrapped around the baton and formed the shape of a small sword.

And, when the light completely changed its shape into that of a sword, shouts of admiration could be heard from around the room. Id used the blade of the blue sword, no, he used the baton to cut the ashtray as if he was drawing a line.

Crack crack!

As soon as Id released the baton from his hand, the blue light dissipated and turned back into a normal stick. On top of the table was something that had unbelievably occurred with the stick that was beside Id. The ashtray had been cut into 4 different parts, and looked like a flower in full bloom.

Everyone was unable to take their eyes off the glass flower. As if staring at a beautiful flower, everyone's eyes were filled with admiration.

"Indeed…..Mana Blade, a Sword Master skill. However, to be able to form it with not a sword, but a stick. Although I have heard of the possibility of it, this is the first time seeing it in person. I suddenly feel that the heavens are being unfair."

Shioran, Count Klein, Illan, and all the older folks were nodding their heads in agreement.

At that moment, the maid returned to inform the party that food was ready, and the Count personally escorted everyone to the restaurant. And, when the group had entered the restaurant, they were able to see the Count's wife.

Chapter 38 Completed.

0