21. Emergency Measures
2.5k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

The Party

Triste — Banshee, Mystic (Level 5) — She/Her — Description: 4'8", 76lbs, D-cups, Black hair, Light gray eyes, White skin, short low-cut black dress, Knee-high boots, Curved dagger

Astra — Vulpera, Warden (Level 4) — She/Her — Description: 4'10", 87lbs, B-cups, Orange hair with white tips, Blue eyes, Human complexion, green leather shorts, Brown leather vest, Composite bow.

Kerda — Pooka, Warrior-wench (Level 5) — She/Her — Description: 4'6", 92lbs, F-cups, Blue-black hair, Emerald eyes, Green skin, Black skirt, White shirt, Rope javelin

Morgan — Selkie, Skin-mender (Level 4) — They/Them — Description: 2'11", 48lbs, B-Cup, Dark-blue hair, Light-blue eyes, Black skin, Blue kimono robe, Driftwood staff

Bronte (formerly Suzy) — Unseelie, Blade-weaver (Level 4) — She/Her — Description: 5', 105lbs, C-cups, Sky-blue hair, Black eyes, Blue skin, Black studded leather one-piece, Sabre

Vladimir — Pixie, Pilferer (Level 2) — He/Him— Description: 3'2", 62lbs, B-Cups, Violet hair, Violet eyes, Human complexion, Violet leather shorts, Violet leather bra, Dagger and Blow dart.

[collapse]
Announcement
Sexual Content: Nudity and public female masturbation. The following spoiler contains a very short recap of the chapter in case you want to skip it.

Spoiler

After being fully exposed to the Basi-lust's paralyzing orgasm venom, Triste has maxed out her Arousal points, drained her life Balance, and received -2 Intellect penalty. Astra, who had some exposure although not nearly as much also has maxed out Arousal points. Afraid that they may be infected with the lust disease, they choose to masturbate in front of each other instead of having sex to lower the points before returning to the fox-people with the ingredients for the antidote.

[collapse]

I slowly become aware of my surroundings. I'm cold and wet.

A series of messages start popping up.

*** Congratulations! ***

You had 23 orgasms in less than one minute!

Consider yourself fucked stupid!

(Arousal Potency raised to 8 [Maximum]. Intellect reduced by -2, until full Arousal Potency restored.)

 

*** Congratulations! ***

You're Arousal Potency is completely maxed out!

You have one hour to lower it by having an orgasm(s), or you will be awarded a permanent kink!

 

Congratulations!

From all your exertion, you're Life Balance is depleted!

Receive 1 point of damage every 3 minutes until restored!

 

I can barely make sense of them all. I'm weak and exhausted. I'm also hornier than I've ever been in my life. It's as though I have a bullhorn in my head screaming SEX!!!, drowning everything else out.

I need rest and almost set my timer for eight hours. But, no. I have to do something within the next hour. Sex. That's right. I have to have sex! So, I can't rest yet. I don't really understand what the system means by 'permanent kink' (is it a good thing? Katie says it like it's a good thing. So maybe it is), but it doesn't take a whole lot of persuasion for me right now to put aside resting and have sex instead. But with who?

Bronte says from somewhere in the world I can't quite perceive yet, "Oh good, she's stirring."

Vladimir is suddenly standing over me. I see his small form with his bare arms, legs, and midsection. I ache to touch him. I blindly reach out for his ankle and let out a little mewl.

"Fuck," he says. "She doesn't seem okay. Not at fucking all. I don't think she's in any shape to walk."

Bronte says, "Damn. What are we suppose to do? We have to get Astra back to those fox-people."

"Okay." It's Astra's voice, but she takes several gasping breaths before speaking again. "All I... need is to have... sex... soon. At this point... I don't think... there's even time... to get back there... The message told me... an hour, but we..."

Bronte trying to hurry things along finishes for her. "We've been waiting for at least half that time for Triste to gain consciousness."

"Sex," I whisper. My thoughts are slow and thick, and my body is a limp blanket that's impossible to control.

"Wait... She... Triste... Do you...?" Astra comes over to me panting with effort.

Bronte jumps in again, "Did you max out your AP points too?"

I nod weakly.

"Well, I think this is a problem that solves itself. Let's just put the two of them together."

Vladimir says, "Except if their both infected, then it's only going to make things worse."

"Help me get her sitting up," Astra says to Bronte, and they drag me away from the peat bog and to the edge of the forest. I try and walk on my own, but my legs are wet noodles. "It's okay," Astra murmurs in my ear. "I know you got covered in that venom bad. I just got a little of that shit on my hands, and it fucked me up. You had it up to your elbows. It couldn't have been pleasant.

It was a heck of a lot more than pleasant. It was transcendental. I'd experienced more pleasure in one minute than many people do in a life time. Well, maybe not many people, but more than I ever had in my twenty-two years. Not that I was anxious to go through that again.

As they prop me against a tree trunk, I ask, "Did we get the ingredients?"

Bronte says, "Yeah, when you collapsed. Astra was able to jump in and get the first sac knotted before we lost the stuff. Then, after her paralysis went away, she collected the other one." Then, in a bashful voice, she says, "Can I ask? How come you're so weak? She's maxed out too, but she's only horny as hell."

"No more Life Balance. My health is dropping."

"Shit."

Astra sits against the tree opposite me. "Okay. This is what's going to happen. Bronte, you and Vlad go find a place and get some rest. A full eight hours. Triste, you and I are going to get some relief. Since having sex together wouldn't only make for an awkward working relationship but also maybe make us even hornier, we're going to jill-off. Okay? Don't worry, if your Life starts to bottom out, I'll be here to help."

I'm about to say something about how I don't want to masturbate with her looking at me. When it occurs to me, I really do want to masturbate while looking at her. My hand has even made its way to my drenched crotch already.

With only a brief hesitation, I pull my thong off and toss it aside. Astra's takes off her armor shorts and flashes her pussy at me. A mat of fine red hair spreads up in a triangle above it. The hair is the same shade as her tail, which flicks and flutters with excitement.

I'm so slick, I have trouble getting any friction. Astra rubs her nub with one hand and fingers herself with the other. I copy her.

"God, you're hot, Triste," she says, almost a moan. "I'm imagining I have my face pressed right into your massive cleavage."

I hadn't taken my eyes off of her since we started, but I glance down and see what she's talking about. The way my arms are positioned, they squeeze my breasts together, making them swell out of my dress. It is pretty hot. I have amazing breasts. I plow myself hard with two fingers, thinking about how lucky I am to have such wonderful breasts.

Astra mutters, her words barely comprehensible in her frenzy, "I wish I was scissoring you right now. Our pussies grinding against each other, our legs entwined, naked, our boobs bouncing with each thrust."

I look back toward her. She seems completely depraved. Her hair is sick with sweat. Even her furry ears are drenched and sag a bit. "Foxy," my voice croaks. "You're really foxy. I wish we were in bed together, and you were kissing me. Sucking on my nipples. Telling me what you wanted me to do to you."

Something clinches in my gut and a liquid warmth spreads through me. I'm suddenly sweating like I have a fever and my breath is short. I feel my climax coming.

"Oh, I'd like that! I'd like—Ahh! Tell you—Owf! Tell you exactly what—Unnng-hmmmmfff-ahhhh!" She comes in front of my like some brazen cam-girl. And I follow her by mere seconds, our groans of pleasure mingling together.

After a few moments, when we've recovered, but are still panting hard, she says, "How are you doing there, Triste?"

"Great!"

She smiles pleased, but says, "I meant. Your stats. My countdown timer is gone now. is yours?"

I didn't even know I had one. I pull up my character sheet and scan it. "I don't see one anywhere. My Life Force is down to 23. I should rest."

"No! Stay with me Triste. When we rest, we'll gain another Arousal point. We should go again, so we don't just have the same problem tomorrow morning."

I can't believe she wants me to masturbate in front of her again. I mean, I'm still horny but the urgent need is gone, and I'm so, so tired. But then she gives me a wink and raises her dripping her hand to her mouth and licks of the juices.

Something in my overused, sensitive pussy revs back to life. I suppose I can manage one more time.

55