36. Momentary Loss of Control
1.7k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

Happy end of 2021!

Got a content warning for you on this one. Sapphic sex ahead! No other point to reading this chapter if that's not your thing.

Spoiler

The Party

Triste — Banshee, Mystic (Level 9) — She/Her — Description: 4'8", 76lbs, D-cups, Black hair, Light gray eyes, White skin, black corset dress, Knee-high boots, Curved dagger, multiple piercings

Astra — Vulpera, Warden (Level 6) — She/Her — Description: 4'10", 87lbs, B-cups, Orange hair with white tips, Blue eyes, Human complexion, black studded-leather skirt, White knee-high socks, black studded-leather crop-top, Short bow, dirk.

Morgan — Selkie, Skin-mender (Level 6) — They/Them — Description: 2'11", 48lbs, B-Cup, Dark-blue hair, Light-blue eyes, Black skin, Blue kimono robe, Driftwood staff

Bronte (formerly Suzy) — Unseelie, Blade-weaver (Level 7) — She/Her — Description: 5', 105lbs, C-cups, Sky-blue hair, Black eyes, Blue skin, Red Kilt, Black leather bra, Glave sword

Vladimir — Pixie, Pilferer (Level 5) — He/Him — Description: 3'2", 62lbs, B-Cups, Violet hair, Violet eyes, Human complexion, Violet leather shorts, Violet leather bra, Cutlass, and Blow dart.

Lynesse — Felinoid, Fleshomancer (Level 4) — She/Her — Description: 5'8", 145lbs,   C-cups, Silver-black hair, Gray eyes, pale human complexion, skimpy white lace dress, Sycamore wood staff.

[collapse]

Before I know it we're making out. Astra is crushing me against her and rolling her tongue around mine. Our saliva grows thick and drips off my lower lip onto my chin. I feel all melty in her arms. We're almost the same size, I'm just a bit smaller, but my body is soft with almost no muscle and hers is toned and solid. It makes me feel under her power. The feeling sends prickles of excitement through my stomach. When her hand squeezes my breast, I squeak lustfully. She keeps it there, warming my boob through the thin fabric of the dress. Her thumb and forefinger play with my nipple and a current of electricity runs the length of me. I stop playing with her tongue and suck on it ravenously.

This seems to shock her, and she pulls away after a moment of struggle. She doesn't seem annoyed. In fact, a smile graces her lips.

Breathlessly, I ask, "What do you want? Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to make me feel like a woman." The way she says it leaves no doubt she's asking for. 

Now, it's my turn to smile. I could do that. I was really good at that. I did it all the time, when—

Wait! That wasn't really me. That was an hallucination.

My smile falters, but before I lose all my courage, I give her a kiss on the lips then crawl down between her legs.

Just because it wasn't real, didn't mean I'd forgotten how to do it.

I've been attracted to Astra since the first time I saw her by her campfire out on the moors. She been a smart, reliable leader and a constant friend. I remember how she had us masturbate together when we were struck with the Basti-lust's venom. She could have take advantage of me. Made me do anything she wanted in my wild lustful state. But she didn't. She protected me from getting a penalty from Katie and never touched me. 

Now, I'm not under the affects of anything supernatural. It's just my own desire and maybe a bit of confused, misplaced grief about Kerda. And I want to do this for Astra. She was visibly hurting when she confided in me. She seemed so certain I'd reject her. So, I want to not just make her feel good but also feel fully accepted.

She spreads out for me. Her fox tail comes up from underneath her, and its fur tickles my chin as I dive in. I'm too eager to be coy and tease the area with kisses and licks. And from the moisture coating her nether lips, I'm guessing she won't miss the foreplay.

I open my mouth wide and slowly close it around her entire pussy, letting my tongue soak in her flavor while giving her a bit of rough play. She's sweaty from the battles, and I get the salt along with the tang of her juices. I repeat the maneuver twice more, then get down to business. I give her clit some much needed attention. Astra moans appreciatively with each twirl. I lock eyes with her and move my attention downward, plunging my tongue inside of her.

To both our surprise, my tongue sinks in a whole lot deeper than expected. Certainly a lot deeper than when I was with Sue Campbell or the shop girl in the hallucination. This avatar must have a particularly long tongue. I'd never noticed before. At any rate, Astra isn't complaining. I watch her, gauging every reaction, making sure I'm doing a good job.

She's building. One hand clutches her hair, tugging at it as though she needs to be holding onto something—anything. The other is on my shoulder. The grip is firm but not painful. Her mouth is open in a wide lewd O, and she's making keening sounds. When her eyes aren't rolling up in her head, she glances down at me.

"Oh, God!" she says. "You're amazing at that!" She swallows hard. "But I think you need a little attention too."

Her tail twitches, and suddenly I can feel a mass of fur pushing up my skirt. The tip of the furry tail brushes back and forth, tickling, my clit, my lips, my asshole. This causes me to moan, and I recognize how needy I am.

Without any thought, I reach my hand down, hike my dress up, and begin rubbing my clit while her tail continues to torment me in the most incredible way.

"That's it!" Astra says. "Play with yourself! I like watching that."

Both her hands now are in my hair, and she takes two fists of my short locks, pressing me against her. I plunge my tongue into her as she grinds against me, her clit getting attention from rubbing against my nose or cheeks. The sounds she makes signal that her climax is near.

I'm getting close too. Being roughly used while my ass is in the air and I'm masturbating is humiliating, but also an incredible turn on. The thought of being Astra's toy is making me crazy. And the heat radiating against me from her pussy along with the way it twitches under my tongue, puts me over the edge. I groan into her as I cum hard, spraying over my finger and her tail.

The sound of our mutual orgasm fill the cavernous room and echo long after we're done. 

I'm panting for air as I rest my cheek against her thigh. My hip rests in the puddle I made. Astra strokes my hair, and I feel content.

Then, another sound reaches us from across the room. "Gnaaaaaah!"

My head whips up, and I see Bronte leaning against one of the columns. She's painting the floor in front of her with ropes of cum.

When she's done, she says, "Damn, that was hot!  I thought I was spent, but then I walked in here and saw..."

"Have you never heard of privacy?" Astra says, visibly embarrassed. She rushes to her feet getting her skirt back into position.

"Sorry. But if you want privacy you shouldn't have been screwing out in the open like that. And besides, I'm still trying to get used to this thing," she says, trying to tug her kilt over her member even though it's still semi-erect. "It has more control over me than I like."

I strangely don't really mind that she was getting off watching us. I even find myself getting aroused again thinking about it.

Astra turns her back to Bronte and says, "Pervert!"

I'm just sorting myself out, when Vladimir comes strolling in. One of his feet skids in the mess Bronte left. When he recognizes what it is he's stepped in, he screams, "You fucking have to be kidding me!  You people are animals!" 

46