Shopping Date!
237 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he entered the house, he saw Kanae lazing around and watching anime on the couch , like always.

Kanae noticed him but didn't reacted as she was still angry. She was against of  Ichinose meeting Sakura.

However Ichinose still tried to approach while saying;

-Kanae i joined the baseball club again.

Kanae was shocked and happy. She was shocked to hear that he joined that very place which made him that much depressed but happy also

to see that her brother is moving on. 

-Kanae- congrats from graduating from your depression period......Is it because of that woman?

-Ichinose- she is of the reason but i also wanted to move on.

-Kanae- At least be honest. Anyway its good that you understand. 

After talking with Kanae for some time he went to his room and suddenly remembered about his talk with senpai in the cafe.

(Lets visit the gym tomorrow for now...)

He opened his closet where all his casual clothes were kept in perfect manner..

 (Hmmmm...i have only two Sports wear , i have to buy two more and sipper ..... its better i buy them in the morning and visit gym in the evening)

As he was thinking of his shopping list he suddenly received a text from Sakura:

Sakura: How it went.?

Ichinose:Good. Sensei was happy and gave me one month to prove whether i can play for the upcoming competition or not.

Sakur ; The Inter School Baseball Competition?

Ichinose ; yeah its  a month after the exams so i am going to practice in this month.

Sakura; Don't forget about the mid terms , you know its important.

Ichinose; yeah i will manage that, or anyway i have a backup plan.

Sakura; what backup plan??

Ichinose; Sakura classes ;)

Sakura; hahaha...but its not for free you know.

Ichinose; What my goddess desires?

Sakura; first don't call me goddess and second accompany me for shopping tomorrow

(Wait is it an invitation of date? But according personality of Sakura , she didn't had  even realize it, well whatever)

Ichinose; I also have to buy something so lets meet at the diversion at 11.00 a.m and this time use stairs carefully okay?

Sakura; yeah i know , then see you tomorrow good night.

Ichinose; n8

Sakura actually didn't realized that she was inviting him on a date but when he mentioned the stairs she suddenly remembered about that day and how he held her hand .

Her face turned red again and she started rolling on her bed while covering her face.

Sakura Pov;

(Oh my god! I invited him without thinking now i dont know what to do. I dont know how to dress like tomorrow.Will he think i am fast forward girl.....ehh no no i know he will not.)

She was rolling while thinking , feeling excited about tomorrow and found a solution.

She actually didn't needed to buy things right now , she just wanted to spend some time with Ichinose.

Slowly she was falling for Ichinose without even realizing. She never got closer to any boy until high school and naturally never had a boyfriend so these type of things were still new for her.   

(For now i should ask onee chan to help me for tomorrow)

She knocked her sister's door which was not so far from her own room.

*knock*

-Naoki- You want me to select a dress for you ?

Sakura nodded

-Naoki- Is it a date with hottie?

Sakura- His name is Ichinose and we are just going for shopping.

-Naoki- Means you are going with him for shopping on weekend and you are planning to dress for that am i right?

Sakura nodded

-Naoki- So my little *dense* sister tell me how is different from   a date?

Sakura was conflicted for sometime but boldly said;

-Its different he said we are friends and we are just going to shop, now will you help me?

Naoki- okay okay i got it i will prepare you for your dat...oops for shopping with your friend.

 

Author; please bear with our dense Sakura who can invite you to a date without realizing.and the reason why she is new to these will 

be revealed soon.

6