Alone with her!
219 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Naoki left,  Ichinose and Sakura was still in panic for 10 second , then Sakura calmly said :

- Ichinose , you know my room right? Please go there first I will bring some refreshment.

Ichinose was still in  a daze so he just nodded and went to the first floor .

When he went to Sakura's room he met with a familiar scent .

The first time he entered this room , he didn't noticed it,  since he was preoccupied with Sakura's injury, but this time he had time to check the room thoroughly.

The whole room was very girly . Walls, curtain, study table, even pen stand was all pink.

(She sure loves pink color .)

After entering the room his anxiety was reduced to see Sakura pleasant room.

But  downstairs Sakura was  sweating like hell. She was so nervous that she wanted to run away from her own house.

(Should i call mom, but she is at work , what to do. I cant suddenly suggest about studying at library , it will be very awkward and maybe it will be like an insult, but i never spent time with him alone like this. Well we always stay alone on rooftop but still it is at school. But now he is in my room. Oh my god what will happen if he suddenly kisses me , but we are still friends i cant do something like that but if he insist then maybe...no no  no we are not in a relation . I have to act calm otherwise it will be difficult for both of us.)

 Sakura panicked for another 5 minutes then calmed down a little . She brought juice and crackers toward her room.

-Ichinose- Sorry for bothering you just before exams.

-Sakura- I already told its okay,  you also are also helping me in a way.

Her hands were slightly shaking when she brought the tray near Ichinose . 

He noticed her trembling hands.

(She must be nervous ..i should finish my studies and go home as soon as possible.)

They start to study on a kotatatsu (Japanese table)  which was kept in the middle of the room.

After sometime the awkwardness vanished and they studies while chatting as always the do.

Every thing was going great and time passed for both very smoothly.

At about ! p.m they decided to eat something so Sakura stood up to prepare lunch.

When she was about to move forward she her leg got entangled in the charger wire which was kept there for phone charging.

She fell in the direction where Ichinose was about stood up when he saw Sakura falling he immediately grabbed by her shoulder and fell on his hips.

Their face was this close for the first . He can feel her breathe and her scent of shampoo. 

They both were completely freeze .

They both was nervous  but still looking in her eyes but after 10 second they both came back to their senses and Sakura;

-I am sorry did you get hurt?

she was more worried that Ichinose must have hurt since he fell from mid air on his ass.)

-Ichinose- I am okay . but are yo...

Ichinose was about to ask her about her condition but suddenly a huge thunder roared from outside.

The next moment Ichinose saw Sakura in his embrace completely shivering and her eyes were closed.

His heartbeat rise up in an instant. His hand were still in the place where he was holding Sakura before .

He didn't knew whether to embrace Sakura back or not because it was obvious that she was sacred of thunder .

But he still mustered courage and put his hand on her back lighlty.

He felt her thin waist for the first time and he was immense in it.

Sakura was still scared but when he embraced her back she felt somewhat relief . She heard his heart beat rising and her own heartfeed was racing.

When both came back to their senses they moved slowly ignoring each other gazes as it was the first they got no near.

-Sakura- Le...lets gg..go to eat something downstair.

-Ichinose- su..sure lets go.

They came downstairs without speaking a single word and Sakura prepared to bowls of ramen which they ate while chatting casually. Wel at least they were trying to chat casually .

After studying for another 2 hour Ichinose started to pack his bag . At enterance;

-Ichinose- thanks Sakura for today i have almost done all the important parts , i just have to revise them now .

-Sakura- Didn't you told me to ignore these formalities so why are you thanks .......Anyway you can come again for studies you know it was great help for both of us.

-Ichinose- yeah sure....so then see you on Monday.

-sakura- yeah see you .

He borrowed an umbrella from Sakura as it was still raining .

They was staring at each when Ichinose was about to leave  then Sakura  faced crimson as she remembered about earlier and shut the door in a panic.

(Her reaction is too cute....If she get embarrassed from just a hug what will happen when...forget it lets take it slow for now)

Ichinose happily returned his home as his moving forward with Sakura plan was a success today.

 

 

 

Author; i wonder when they will kiss?

6