Exchanging contacts.
374 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon they started walking with a silence which is awkward for both.Soon Ichinose mustered courage .

(Let's tease her for a bit )

-Ichinose- Masahare-san can I ask why you confessed me all of a sudden?

-Sakura- umm...it's ju..jus..just

(I should react before it backfire and she confess the truth)

-Ichinose-ok I got it..my looks must have distracted you..oh how I can stop looking so marvelous ..I think I should get bald to stop these distractions...

-pfftt...

They both started laughing .

-Sakura- I didn't knew you can also say something funny like that.

-Ichinose- oh I am honoured to be praised .

The mood between them suddenly got normal to talk.

-Ichinose-So you are in a club?

(Actually I already know she is in cheerleading club)

-Sakura- yeah I am in cheerleading club and you Ichinose -kun?

- I am in baseball club but I have some contacts to senpais so I don't have to go regularly there ..it's like I am a substitute who can replace if something happens suddenly.

-oh I see I never knew you were a sport liking guy.

(Atleast pretend that you knew something otherwise it will be clear as day that you forced yourself to confessing me)

They talked about various things like their ,likes and dislikes and other thing and soon at a  turning they bid their farewell.

-ok then Sakura- San see you tomorrow .

-umm.

-you want me send you back to your home?

-no no it's not like that I mean it's like......... Ichinose kun I noticed you always eat bread at cafe so is it okay if I you know ..

(Hoo...she is going this far in our fake relation to bring me lunch but let's see her reaction)

- I totally don't understand what you saying?

-geez,,you again started teasing me hmph I will not bring lunch for you .

- I am sorry,I am sorry ...I will be honoured to eat something made by   school goddess.

-dont call me that.

(If it's going to last for a week only then why not push my luck some more)

- hey Masahare San is it okay if we go together to school ..we can meet at this diversion first if it's not a bother?

She dazed for sometime because of sudden proposal but soon replied calmly.

-Sure then let's share contact so we can communicate before leaving house.(no no no why I am saying something like this when I have to break up soon)

Now he was in a  a daze due to sudden development.But in a few moment he replied..

-Okay here put your we chat number .

He gave his phone to her after unlocking it.

She was surprised due to his free mindness but soon took his phone and entered her number.

-okay then see you tomorrow .

-yeah see ya..

(Let's enjoy this premium for a week date plan to fullest)

Next day luch break:

-Sakura- Ichinose kun you done with your work then let's go.

-Ichinose-yeah sure let's go.

Cafeteria was already full so they decided to go a place led by Ichinose.

On rooftop.

-Sakura- how you got key of here?

-Ichinose- it's the legacy of our senpai passed on .

-Sakura- I think you are more sociable then I thought.

-ichinose- oh I wonder...

They sat near the gate and Sakura handed him a seperate lunch box and chopsticks.

The lunch was well balanced with salad shrimp rice and some other nutritional things overall it was quite high class food which Ichinose not eat regularly .

(It's better than I thought)

-Ichinose- it's look delicious and I am sure it will taste like that .

-Sakura- don't get you hopes high tho.

-Both: thank you for the food.

Soon they started eating and Ichinose kept saying delicious at every bite as he ate slowly savouring every bite . Suddenly he thought of something and picked a small tomato toward Sakura.

-Ichinose- here Masahare- San say aaah...-

When she saw him in feeding postion she blushed upto her ear and dropped her chopsticks accidentally.

-Sakura- ehhhhhhhhh...

-Ichinose- wow you threw you chopstick just to eat together how cute of you.

-sakura- bb.bbu...but isn't our role reversed .. generally girls feed their boyfriend like this.

-Ichinose- oh I can say that for your confession also isn't it boy's role to confess first usually. Anyway I don't believe gender based roles in a relation so say ahhh--

He was chuckling ,she was fidgeting but atlast she at the tomato and rest of the food fed by him.She forgot to taste the food as embarrassment and nervousness hijacked her brain totally.and on the other hand Ichinose was enjoying her cute reaction.

(I am not sadist)

They finished their lunch and returned to their class .Soon after sometime last bell rang .

Sensei- don't forget to do practice sheet for exams and Ichinose-kun meet me same time same place as usual.

(Isn't it quite double meaning..... this teacher gosh!!)

As usual some of them started staring him but not giggling but suspicious.among those gazes Ichinose didn't saw Sakura also staring at him in somewhat shock.

As everyone descended stairs ,an unwanted enemy of singles and cupid for couple arrived.

Yeah rain!

Author: I know there are lot of mistake please tell me in comments aur dm .And chapters length is not fixed it's just up to me heheh....see ya..

9