Lap pillow
315 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I certainly caught cold and against my expectation my sister didn't asked how I get drenched... strange she didn't even spoke to me that much since yesterday.Maybe I should ask her)

-ichinose-morning my cute imotou .

- Kanae- morning Ichinose.

(She always say my name when she is angry)

-Ichinose-hey Kanae did someone bullied you or did something why are you angry ..tell me who he is ..I will beat him to pulp..

-Kanae- Okay then beat yourself to pulp .

As she said she left making Ichinose dumbfounded..

-Ichinose-why Is she angry with me anyway I should also leave .

As he was leaving he got a text from Sakura:

[Sakura san: I will be late again sorry sorry sorry sorry I will make a delicious lunch for apology please go ahead I will come late I think]

[Ichinose: kay.....I am looking forward to your apology]

(Ah today is third day and again she is late ..I hope in remaining days I can go to school with her once)

After that he left to school feeling somewhat dizzy..

(I should have taken leave today but mid term as well Sakura san lunch as well so I think it's worth to take some trouble)

Soon he entered classroom feeling still dizzy and sat on his seat spacing out as usual but this time he didn't realised Sakura arrival.

But she saw him spacing out which made her worried and anxious...(why didn't he saw me as always he does... is he ignoring me..did he found out or...wait his face is somewhat red is he sick)

She was well aware that Ichinose glance at her once she enters classroom but today he was lost in himself to notice.

As she was about to go and ask him about his condition sensei entered the class and student council president said everyone to sit so she missed her chance.

-Sensei- let's begin class with today's topic....

As class went everyone opened their book and started to listen to the lecture but Ichinose was so uncomfortable that he didn't paid attention what teacher was saying..

-Sensei- ahem..Ichinose kun ...Ichnose kun ..ICHINOSE KUN

When she somewhat shouted he suddenly stood up and everyone again stared at him continuously that included Sakura as she was the one who was most worried.

-Sensei- Ichinose kun don't daydream about your dates here you should pay attention ..mm wait your face is flushed are you okay?

As she said Sakura got more and more worried(I knew it. He is sick)

-Ichinose- I am good sensei it's just I was  doing some calculative brain excercise.

-Sensei- yeah yeah I know but if you are not good go to infirmary immediately okay?

-Ichinose- okay sensei.

He was dizzy but he tried his all to listen to the class and soon lunch break arrived and Sakura rushed toward Ichinose ..

-Sakura- are you okay? You don't look good you should hurry to infirmary ..Oh god what I did to you...I am sorry...

-ichinose- hey hey calm down okay .You didn't do anything.I am fine and I was waiting for luch break to see your sincere apology so shall we go?

-Sakura-are you sure you okay?

-Ichinose- yeah I am fine let's go.

As they left class a certain someone at a corner :

-tch..he is being cocky around my Sakura if those bit*he's didn't had gave her that shitty punishment she didn't had to stick around that used loser .Just wait Asahara Ichinose  I will humiliate you and make my Sakura mine again...

At roof:.

Ichinose was feeling better but not good ..he was eating the tasty lunch slowly but he wasn't saying much to Sakura .

Sakura(he is not praising me today..did I do something bad or made him mad because I didn't came today ...)

She was worried whole time and then when he finished his lunch he said:

Ichinose- It's tasted fantastic ...I think something cold after spicy food will do good wait I will get cola for both....

As he stood up he sat down suddenly ...due to his sudden movement he felt extreme dizziness .

-Sakura- you are totally not fine and you are not taking anything cold for now okay?

-Ichinose-okay but we have to return you know we can't stay here forever..

He was still feeling dizzy so he doesn't want to make Sakura worried so he tried to stand up again when suddenly he something pulled his head forcefully and the place where it landed was heavens for him .

It was Sakura's thighs..

-Ichinose-Saaku...hm..Masahare san what are you doing.

-Sakura- Don't speak just sleep for sometime we still have more than half an hour and don't speak for now...NOTHING I SAID!.

He just nodded in somewhat fear but the comfort he was feeling on her soft and silky thighs was extremely comfortable for him .  

By this lap pillow he just thought of someone from the past but he didn't cared about it.

Sakura was running her fingers through his hair very softly which made him sleep instantly within a minute.

At that time Sakura thought

(You are not the only one who notice me it's same for me)

She didn't realised that the feeling she is developing is what it's called love at that time..

Author: our mc has went through some of very harsh situation but don't stress he can overcome them...;)

Should I continue this pace?
  • Yes Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Make profess fast Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Do whatever you want! Votes: 8 44.4%
Total voters: 18
10