Asking for date.
319 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He almost slept for half an hour when a sound interrupted his sleep ...it was Sakura calling him

-Sakura- Ichinose kun... Ichinose kun...wake up.. Ichinose kun.

-Ichinose- mmmmhmm..

He didn't realised that he was not snuggling in his pillow but Sakura's stomach.

-Sakura- don't bloww.......there itt it.... tickles...

-Ichinose- hmmm...oh shit..

When he realised that he was on Sakura's lap , has grabbed her  waist and sniffing her stomach he suddenly tried to wake up but suddenly Sakura held him..

-Sakura- don't wake up suddenly you will feel dizzy again.

-Ichinose- (in guilt) okay.

Then they returned to class and Ichinose felt much better than before .On the way back home he said hundred time thank you and sorry to Sakura.

Thursday:

During lunch:

-Ichinose- today's karage is awesome I really love it .you will be a great wife in future Masahare san...

From his last line she again dropped her chopsticks and her face went red in a flash .

Ichinose enjoyed her reaction again and fed her like it's normal for them.

Then suddenly what crossed Sakura's mind she said:

-Hey Ichinose kun why don't you say my first name since we are dating we should avoid these honorifics you know.

(Isn't she giving more and more effort just for fake relation .If she cares for her this fake relation this much I don't know how much she will care for her real boyfriend)

Ichinose- ok if it's not a problem then Sakura .....but please call me Ichinose  my first name is somewhat very classic .

-Sakura- okay then Ichinose .

-Ichinose- Sakura...

They both blushed and turned their head in different direction . After sometime Ichinose said something he didn't even planned to say:

-Ichinose- Say Sakura .. tomorrow is study leave and we will be busy from next week for exam preparation so you know if you are free.. tomorrow so I was thinking ...

Now Sakura tried to tease him:

Sakura- I really don't understand what you are saying Ich~ino~se..

(So you want to play bold then be it)

Ichinose-  I was thinking that can my cute and beautiful girlfriend go on a date with me.I will be delighted if a charming idol like you can go out with me so what do you say.

At his words Sakura felt extreme embarrassment that from her toes to nose was beat red.

Sakura- Ifff...y..you say like that then how i..ca..can refuse but don't SAY THOSE EMBARRASSING WORDS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE ...... baka!

He chuckled at her antics and then they decided to go amusement park for their first date or maybe last .

Author: don't panic they will go to many dates it's just building some stress you know...;)

11