Lies and the past!
379 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the rest two days they talked through direct voice calls as her phone was damaged.

They both talked for long duration like they are going to be seperated for forever.

Sakura was sure he is going to hate her.And he was sure that after Monday she will not talk with him as his girlfriend so he just focused on his present didn't stressed about future .

And time passed and THE MONDAY came.

Monday 8.a.m

Ichinose arrived atlast minute as he overslept after a long time .

When he entered class some gazes were following him.

(They must be the one with whom she had played that punishment game with ..they must be waiting for their morning drama ...whatever).

He saw Sakura was already there sitting nervously .

When he passed her she didn't even glanced at him .

( Must be hard for her)

Anxiousness... nervousness ...guilt ... excitement (those who played the game) ...these type of emotions were filled in room .Sakura wasn't focused on the class neither Ichinose was.

And time passed more slowly than usual for those two and then lunch break bell rang.

Sakura just stood up with two luch boxes as she was doing it from 4 days and started approaching Ichinose.

Suddenly a boy from other group called for Sakura..

-Hey Sakura san isn't the week of that game ended? Why are you approaching that looser again?

The one who spoke was Kamiyari Satou ..an one of the top batter  of baseball club.He was famous for his consistent hitting without getting strikes but still he was far away compared to the ace of baseball Nanako Chizure.  He look cool as compared to the always gloomy looking  Ichinose   ...everyone knew he is persuading Sakura from a long time so it was expected by Ichinose.

-random1- yeah you should tell the poor boy that the happiness he felt the whole week was fake .

-random 2 - yeah yeah...I also want to look his pathetic look ..

Satou- you should tell him Sakura san before he get his hope high.Anyway he is already habitual of getting dumbed ..right guys?

Random 4- yeah who can forget about that face slap of that day..

Random 5 - ooohhhhh.....this is getting heated..

All this time Ichinose was silently staring at pale and depressed Sakura who was standing just like a statue he waited ..waited but she never moved so he thought..

(It's better to move out its getting uncomfortable for her anyway)

He stood up and the class went silent as many of them knew about Ichinose past personality.

He silently walked toward Sakura then Satou shouted..

-Satou- don't go near her you jerk ...or I will kill you .

But Ichinose didn't stopped .Just when he was about to pass Sakura ...she mustered courage and said..

- I am sorry Ichirou our relation was fake from beginning.

As she said she started crying . Everyone was shocked to see that even Satou never imagined that she cared about him that much .The class went silent .

She had many things to say but only these words came from her mouth at that time..she was expecting him to badmouth her..moch her or she even expected a slap from him 

However Ichinose said...

- I understand .......and I knew about it from the beginning ...Masahare san.

And he left the class .

Author: I am not crying it's just my eyes are sweating.;(

-

10