Guilt!
390 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he left the class she went back to her desk ,put both lunch boxes back in her bag ,many people came to talk to her but she only nodded.

After sometime she looked out of the window ,where a tall boy was eating a bread below a tree on a bench. Her heart ached again she was crying but her eyes were dry ..she wanted to yell but no word came out ,then she remembered something from 2 months ago:

2 months ago:

-Sakura- hey isn't he Ichinose kun of of our class.

She said it to her one of the friend.

-yeah certified loner of the class.

-Sakura- do you know why he always eats alone?

- oh  you don't know.... last year he was slapped by a girl on the campus in front of everyone . Everyone says that he beat down his boyfriend and tried to assault her.Our senpais stopped him that time.

-Sakura- but he doesn't seem that kind of boy.

(It must be hard for him to being alone I wish I could help him)

Present:

Sakura POV:-

(At that time when I saw him I wanted to help him but when this punishment game happened I totally forgot he  already was alone .Why I chose him for that game? Why I did this to him? He cared for me so much,made me laugh by making bad jokes..made me angry by teasing...made me happy by complimenting me and yet he is all alone again. He was atleast having a life at school but I dragged him again in similar situation , everyone again humiliated him laughed at him, just because I did something childish one week ago. He already knew about the game but still accepted me for my reputation in class , although he knew I was playing with him he treated me so well.Why ?Why  ?I want to talk to him .I want to apologies to him. But I think there is no place for me in his heart now.)

Lunch break passed soon last period also passed she was continuously thinking about the past week how they had fun .Made a special bond. Laughed together , had a home date and many thing .

When she came back to her senses she looked back and saw he has already left.

She picked her bag and started walking toward her home in a daze.

(Returning with him was also lively and fun)

All thoughts was rampaging her and when she arrived at the diversion she saw a tall boy standing there smiling at her.

It was him.

-Ichinose- hey....you didn't gave me your apology lunch today so I had to eat bread you know .You better make up for that.

She burst into tears while running toward him.

Author : I know it's getting somewhat heavy but please bear with it  our Sakura needs to know everything about our mc so just use tissue for now.

11