Her first time!
308 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sakura changed her dress, she hummed while descending the stairs in a blissful mood . She didn't realised that each person was standing downstairs , looking at her with different expressions.

When she saw every gaze on her with a smirk on her sister's face, her steps halted and face went red in embarrasment.

"You really are happy aren't you Sakura?" Naoki said teasingly.

"Mohh..Onee chaan ofcourse I am ". Sakura said with a cute little pout.

Ichinose was dazed after he saw   Sakura in the new outfit, that he didn't spoke at all and just stared at her .

After getting teased for another minute, they both left the house together.

Ichinose was still silent but he opened his mouth after collecting all the thoughts he had about Sakura.

"Sa-sakura you are looking really beautiful today. I still can't believe that we are dating for real". Ichinose said while scratching his cheek with  slight red ears .

"Th-thank you and this outfit looks really good on you. In the stress of dad and your meeting, I really forgot to tell you before." She said truthfully what she thought.

Ichinose has been recieving compliments evey now and then from others but the things what Sakura says made him blush like a fool in love.

'If she finds out about how much I get flustered, then she will use it to counter my attacks. No no I can't let that happen'. Ichinose thought as they made their way to the train station.

"Umm..where are we going Ichinose?"Sakura said after following the lead of Ichinose until now. 

"We are going to amusement park first". Ichinose said as he already planned the whole day beforehand .

"First? You mean..."Sakura asked excitedly as she wanted to know what Ichinose has planned as she rarely hangs out or have fun outside with others , and since Ichinose is at her side then it will make the fun double.

"Fufu...you will see now let's go". He said and after grabbing her hand firmly , they entered the train.

The train was not so crowded only youngsters and family members were boarded as this route only ends at the place mostly popular for amusement park.

Intentionally or not almost every people inside the train atleast once, checked out the couple who were looking perfect with each other. The reaction of people mainly filled with awe and appreciation as Ichinose and Sakura really compliment each other.

A well built tall and handsome guy with a shy and sweet girl always makes the perfect pair.

Ichinose didn't minded others and was chatting with Sakura casually, still holding her hand.

Sakura on other hand was full on conscious about others gaze and slightly embarrassed about it but she never let it out as she wanted to enjoy each and every moment with Ichinose.

The whole train got off the  at the same station, that goes for both Ichinose and Sakura also.

"We just have to walk for 15 minutes". Ichinose said while leading the way .

Sakura was feeling a little bit uncomfortable with her new bought heels, as she never get used to high heels but she wanted to look perfect when she was on her first date with Ichinose.

She managed to walk perfectly without being getting noticed but Ichinose always observes Sakura so he knew something is off about her but he didn't asked right now, thinking that it will be creepy if Sakura knew about his behaviour.

"Sakura , you don't have much problems with height ,do you?" Ichinose asked as they entered the amusement park and sat on the bench to rest for couple of minutes.

Sakura never went on extreme rides so she just shook her head thinking that Ichinose is talking about giant wheel but her thoughts were betrayed.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" This was  one of the scream which left from the crying Sakura .

Ichinose loves extreme things so the first ride he choose was drop tower..

Drop tower

The rides was really terrifying even for Ichinose who already have experienced it couple of times so naturally Sakura was scared to death .

After 10 minutes of facing near death experience they both boarded off with one person all smile and other with wide eyes in horror .

When Ichinose saw Sakura's expression his face went pale.

"Ah Sakura are you okay?"He asked only to get deadly glare from her .

She was glaring daggers at Ichinose before tears started spilling out of her eyes.

"Fwaahhhh" she crashed her head on Ichinose chest and hugged him tightly while crying like a baby.

The people around them chuckled as they also assumed what could have happened.

"I - I am sorry...let's go and sit there" Ichinose said timidly and took Sakura to nearby seat and helped her to seat comfortablly . Sakura was crying all the time.

She kept of hugging Ichinose, neglecting her surroundings completely.

After crying for 15 minutes and with continue coaxing of Ichinose , Sakura  calmed down a little.

"*Sniff* You know I thought we will crash in the ground and I was so scared .." she was murmuring slowly in Ichinose embrace .

"I am sorry, I didn't knew that you will get this much scared". He apologized the seventh time while rubbing Sakura's back to dim her nauseatic feeling.

Sakura was now feeling good and was only holding Ichinose because of the warmth and his scent which was calming her mind so much that she didn't wanted to let go.

Everything was romantic between them until a certain person arrived.

"Aren't you..Sakura Masahare ?"

4