I will snatch her away!
253 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ICHINOSE POV:

"Aren't you...Masahare Sakura?" A white haired handsome guy asked while facing toward us.

He had piercing on his both ear, with long hairs tied in ponytail. 

The smile and the surprised look, which Sakura showed , made me realise that he is obviously a friend of hers.

"I can't believe it's really you, Santo" She said and stood up and left  my arms empty and cold.

"Ohoo, it's you Sakura . It's been so long. I really missed you". The boy said and hugged Sakura lightly.

'He is getting really cheeky'. I clenched my fist but when I saw Sakura real comfortable with the hug and even responding the hug , it made me utterly shocked, as with the shy personality of hers ,this type of gestures were completely unexpected.

"So how are you here. As what you told that your father got his work transferred to Korea ." She said while completely ignoring my presence.

'No no , how this perfect date made this wrong turn'.

"Oh actually I am in a living  with Shabata here,so I got my dad's permission to love and live in Japan again." Santo said with a slight blush .

'So he have a girlfriend then why you are sticking with mine ?'. I clutched the plastic bottle in frustration.

"You are still dating Kurowah huh. Not bad, oh i really forgot to introduce you ." She said while turning toward me .

"He is Asahara Ichinose , my classmate and my bo-boyfriend." She said with a blush.

'Finally you remembered me huh Sakura'. I thought before I stood up to greet him.

"Hoh, you finally made it huh. Anyway , I am Nishimiya Santo. Sakura's childhood friend . Nice to meet you." He offered his hand which I shook with a poker face.

"Hey I am Asahara Ichinose. " I said without much of a reaction as I really was pissed with this white piece of ...

"Okay then Sakura I will be going. Shabata is waiting for me, and my old number is active now so contact me anytime , we could have a reunion you know". He said with a wink on which Sakura just laughed lightly.

"And Ichinose kun don't make her cry or I will snatch her away from you". He said with a irritating smirk before running toward toward the other direction.

'Snatch her? Snatch her! Like hell I would let you. And why the fuck you are aiming for Sakura, when you already have a grilfrend.' I grudgingly thought.

"He is same as before .But, Ichinose are you okay?" She asked me as I was still clenching the bottle in my hand with a dead red face with anger.

I released the bottle only to see it reshaped it like an hoursglass. 

"I am fine , totally fine". I said with a forced smile and grabbed her hand . 

We were walking toward the cafeteria as I really needed something to cool my mind when Sakura suddenly spoke in a playful voice.

"Ichinose, by any chance , were you jealous?" She said on which I turned toward her.

"What if I say yes?" I said and continued my walk while holding her hand stubbornly.

"Ahahah...you are really cute Ichinose. Okay let me tell you something funny". She said as we sat down on the chair inside the cafeteria.

"You heard  about the one with whome Santo talking about , Shabata the one who is  living with Santo right now?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah his girlfriend ofcourse. What about it?". I asked after sipping on the cola I bought just after entering here.

"Shabata Kurowah , is a boy. Santo is not into girls and jI was the one who made him realise this , that's why we became so close." She said with a glad look in her eyes .

My whole expression crumbled . The bottle of cola dropped on the table with my mouth wide open.

"Pfft..you thought..hahah". she was laughing uncontrollably which was reminding my foolishness again and again.

"it's not funny you know. I thought he will really take you away from me as in those  romance novels, the childhood friend always wins in the end". I said while remembering the shoujou novel I have read because of imotou chan.

"Do you think my love for you is that shallow. Then I guess I have to express my feeling more boldly. And if the childhood friend really wins in the end , then I should be the one with more alertness ,don't you think?" She said while reminding me about Kaori.

I just scratched my head in embarrassment as I really got jealous over nothing, but still I was glad that Sakura can really sense my change of emotions same like I do.

We ordered some food as we were already in the food court before' thinking about the next thing we can do.

"Ohh I know , let's go to the haunted house". Sakura said while clasping her palms.

My hands which were  wiping my mouth with tissue , stopped immediately after I heard her idea.

'This is really going be problematic'. I thought with a cold sweat running down my spine.

3