9. Tests
123 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The presentation lasted over two hours, more in summary what Sya spoke and that seventy-two years ago a war broke out in the world of demons that ended with the victory of the weakest nation there was, more for this they made a deal with the world of humans in this way creating the incubators.

Humans who change their race after swallowing an egg of ability and thus the weakest nation had the greatest of armies, causing their absolute victory more with the consequence of near extinction of humans who gave in to greed and exchanged their essence for powers.

And now to maintain the peace agreement between the worlds, the college was created intending to measure the ability of everyone to know which world they have lived from their nineteen years, arriving at the college they take a two test the first to choose the promising to the world of the demon and those who fail have the chance to become an apprentice of the Archangels more if they fail the test they are sent to earth and have two options.

Choose between continuing to live normally or joining the forgotten humans trained only to deal with special occasions that the police and military cannot cope with.

"Then of the three options I ended up getting the worst... what a novelty" I thought, realizing that the forgotten will have the life I always wanted.

"So, Sya, if you're done, send everyone to the last test. " This phrase comes out of the mouth of a gigantic creature that could only see the silhouette through the curtain.

Sya seemed to ignore what the creature had spoken

"Now you will all be divided into a group of five to measure what level of your powers I hope you have trained enough for today.," Sya snapped her fingers and everyone disappeared.

Each group appeared in a different place in the demonic world that will evaluate their abilities. I showed up with four other people, two girls and two boys. We were in the middle of a devastated forest where there was not a single tree, more strangely the ground was healthier than any of the forests on Earth.

"Then... we have three boys and two girls to face the earthworms" who spoke was Bastian, a young man who appeared to be less than twenty years old and wore a standard Hunter's outfit carrying a pistol around his waist.

I looked around to see who would be the people in my group. The first one that caught my attention was, Milla, who differed totally from our first date.

The energetic girl I had seen had disappeared and now showed herself a girl with no emotions looking like a robot

The second girl was Binna. She had short red hair and seemed to live in the moon world.

"That girl... I don't think even her name she should remember," thought looking binna.

The boy in one of them was Arky. He had an arrogant look and brown hair holding two, axes, one in each hand. Already the other was Devian and was literally sleeping, standing. His hair was blue and his eyes red.

"So what will be the test, Sir?" Said Arky, passing in front of everyone. Standing facing Bastian who speaking nothing put the barrel of his pistol pressed to his forehead.

"If you are not deaf, you heard me talk about what the test was when I arrived. By chance, you do not know? Bastian asked, looking straight into Arky's eyes, making his legs shake.

"Apologize... I will go back to my place," Arky spoke, turning and walking forward, keeping his head held high.

"You don't have to, since you came to me. Why don't you take the test first?" Bastian spoke by pulling out a small translucent sphere with a green gas floating inside it.

Arky gave a smile, turning to Bastian " more and of course, what do I need to do?"

"It is simple to make the earthworm unable to fight without killing it.

And to clarify this test does not contain protection for your lives because we need to see you giving your maximum, so do not be lazy" Arky threw away the translucent sphere that when touching the ground released an immense green cloud that was absorbed by the ground and in the same instant everyone heard the crack of bones that would come out

"Grrr! "an earthworm roared, exposing its head protruding from within the ground, turning its attention to Arky, who looked at it with contempt.

"Incapacitate without killing him? Okay, no problem," Arky said with an arrogant look.

Arky walked towards the earthworm.

"Killing would be easier than incapacitating... I think we can say goodbye to him," I thought, trying to figure out some way to pass the test.

The earthworm would be seven meters long and three in diameter. Entering the ground again caused a slight tremor.

And rising again, she leapt twenty meters in the air, falling towards Arky, opening her enormous mouth, showing her hundreds of teeth that could cut even the strongest of minerals.

"Haw!!!"

"Force of the ancient ogres" Arky spoke, wrapping the two axes with a green aura, clenching the handle of both axes, striking the teeth of the earthworm, throwing it away. Causing her to faint with the shock wave caused by the blow.

"An ogre... now feels your arrogance, I think better stop judging the book by the cover," I thought, looking at arky holding the two axes with the broken blades.

"My congratulations, you lost your axes, more survived certain death. Now go back to your place and wait for others to take the test," Bastian said, pointing at me and the other students.

"Milia," Bastian pointed directly at Milia who passed by, walking next to Arky going towards the place that Bastian pointed.

"Wait a minute, I will calm the earthworm to leave the test fair," Bastian spoke as he saw the creature running towards them with its skin completely red and in total silence.

"No need. If it were three of them, there would be no problem," said Milia with an opaque and lifeless look raising his left. Arm, a chain of rays, ran through his whole body, forming a snake that curled on his arm.

Around his body, several rays appeared surrounding him.

2