10. scapegoat
125 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I understand, the Sellens do not let any of their children live as they want," said Bastian worried about the girl in front of him, plus this being a test that he can not interfere will only see one more of the Children of the Sellens family be killed.

"Go ahead"

Milla pointed her arm at the earthworm that was in a state of rage devouring all the Earth in front of her, opening her mouth that could swallow her entire body in a single bite, opening her hand left her palm exposed.

"Medusa," said Milla, firing the snake that was wrapped in his arm that increased in size, becoming two meters in diameter, entering the mouth of the earthworm that continued to run towards him, eating everything in front of him.

"What a pity, another child with immense lost potential.."Bastian thought, until he heard Milla speak.

"One, two, three" the snake would fall apart in the earthworm's stomach by electrocuting it and making the earthworm's body that was filled with nerves, completely paralyzing her body that was motionless in a situation that tortured her.

For with only the closing of her mouth she could already eat a high-class meat, with Milla being inside the mouth of the earthworm, stepping on the pile of Earth that was to be swallowed by her.

"So how did I go?" Said Milia, looking with empty eyes at Bastian.

"You were perfect. Now get out of her mouth before she can regain her movements," Bastian spoke, pulling Milia's arm, making her out of risk.

"Problem with the family? It seems everyone has their own problem, although mine doesn't even know what's going on. No demons have come after me yet," I thought, looking around me.

Milia slapped his arm, making him release his hand.

Soon after, she started walking past me, releasing a small ray from the tip of her little finger, hitting my waist, catching my attention and making me look at her, who returned the look with a mischievous smile.

More in moments, it was back with an expressionless face and lifeless eyes.

"Is she acting? So she cheated on her own family? What a strange girl " I thought curious trying to understand the situation that girl was in and the reason for her is doing all this acting.

"Arseny you are next, come," Bastian spoke, pointing out the place he needed to stay, the way the teacher thought he was an idiot.

"Of course, sir," he replied with a smile.

He seemed no longer to like me very much, so the best thing would be to avoid any problems.

"What am I going to do? There is no way I can defeat this thing," I thought, standing in the place that Bastian pointed out.

"Well, now it's time to call his replacement" said Bastian touching the earthworm that could no longer move, because several parts of his body would have been burned, more if staying alive in a few hours he would return to his original form, in this way he could not refuse Milia's entry to college.

"Lord, it is impossible for me to do what you ask," I spoke calmly, concluding that it would be better to be expelled for failing the test.

Not least because it would be much better for me to be sent to earth, and it makes me one of the forgotten.

This ended up drawing the attention of Bastian, who would walk around standing in front of me. He would take his pistol. "What would be the reason? If this is at this stage to say that I passed the Sya test," Bastian spoke, emanating power and judging with his gaze.

"Lord, my creation is still in the early stages of my race" I spoke showing no sign of nervousness, even with the pistol touching my head being able to kill me at any moment and I knew that for him to kill someone would be easier than eating a banana.

"I get it. You're the kid who created the incubus race. That you took a rather complicated race, between can return now to your place ," said Bastian with pity on me and looking at his face, I knew what he thought was.

If I continue this way, I will end up being a lower-level incubus and spend the rest of my life as a mere servant of some high-level succubus.

"I'd rather when he seemed not to like me, that feather hurts," I thought, looking at Bastian

"More than useless, could not even cope with a simple worm?" Said Arky, trying to demean me just to get the attention of the two girls who were in the group.

"At least I didn't pee in my uniform," I said, pointing to the piss stain on his uniform.

"More... plus, how did you get it?" Arky put his hand in front of the place that the piss stain was

"I may not have noticed before. Plus the smell was so strong that when I passed by his side had no way not to notice"

"Hun, you bastard will pay me when we go to train, that if you pass," said Arky, remaining proud even with the humiliating situation he was in

"If I had known he was an ogre, I would not have used my ability... more that I enjoyed seeing it," thought Bastian, looking at us both.

"Hey, you two wake up" Bastian snapped his fingers, emitting an ultrasonic sound that, except for those who had not taken the test, it would be impossible to hear a noise that could cause nausea if he stayed listening for over seven seconds.

"Oh, where am I?" spoke the boy, who was in deep sleep.

"Yaw ~ Ja and my turn?" The girl spoke.

Soon getting distracted by looking at the paralyzed earthworm. "Wow, I had never seen this creature before"

"Binna, and your turn is you are the next Devian, so do not sleep.," Bastian put his hand on his face, disappointed with these two.

Bastian threw away the translucent sphere, to get the attention of another earthworm, making almost instantly another one appear, and this would be twice the size of the previous one.

"I will talk nothing, find another with the same size would be impossible, so I will just ignore," thought Bastian, knowing that the test was no longer fair

Binna stretched and her eyes turned completely white. She pointed to the earthworm that was jumping in and out of the ground moving equally a dolphin being practically swimming on the ground, opening its mouth that would have thousands of teeth compared to the previous one that had less than a thousand teeth.

"Stop!" The earthworm would instantly stop moving upon hearing Binna's voice, closing its mouth and entering the Earth, running away making no attempt to attack Binna

"Binna, my congratulations can return to your place"

Bastian smiled, stroking his head.

"Davian, come and turn"

"Okay, I'll do my best"

Davian stood in the place where everyone else stood. He passed his hand on the ground, remove a bright sword that had a yellow coloration, making it increase in sword size, leaving larger than the earthworm itself is having twelve meters.

"So this exaggeration," I thought, looking at the show that Devian was doing.

Bastian had already called attention to a third earthworm, which in a simple wielding of Davian's sword the worm was broken in half, causing both parts to fall on my side and the others.

"More than stink," spoke Binna, touching one part of the earthworm.

"My God..."Bastian sighed, looking at Devian, who would have failed the test.

"I met later, because it is already your fifth time and this time I will make you accepted. We can not lose you.

and this time you're in luck" Bastian spoke, looking at me with a smile that made clear his intention

"I will be used as a scapegoat... more than shit"

I sighed, looking at them both, knowing what was going to happen.

just because they could not lose a talent like Devian to the Archangels or to the unknown

3